Chapter 12

No matter when, gossip is an invisible knife. In the past, Liu Shuhan and others made the best use of rumors, but now they are returned to them in the cold but intact. Unsurprisingly, after one afternoon plus one night fermentation, There have been several versions of rumors such as Mrs. Tanglin Hou Jishi's murder and abuse of his original wife, and they have spread almost throughout the entire imperial city. Liu Shuhan and others who received the news early in the morning were so popular that they had torn their hearts alive.

    The old lady of the Hou Mansion is still there and has not separated. In addition to the long room, the Hou Mansion also lives in two bedrooms and three bedrooms. Compared with Liu Shuhan's annoyance, the people in the two and three bedrooms are very happy, and hope that the coolness can be better. Fortunately, Liu Shuhan's mother and son were torn apart. Since ancient times, it has been difficult for wives and wives to get along. This situation is particularly serious in the Tanglin Hall. A large part of the reason is that Shen Ruiting is not the old lady's parent and child.

    This is a long story. The old lady has been infertile since she married into the Hou Mansion, and she was very jealous, and she was not allowed to have any pregnancy in the concubine. After many years, Lord Hou took a baby back and said that she was born outside the house. At that time, the old lady who was in her twenties was vomiting blood, but she had to put the child in their name and become their eldest son. When the old man was happy, he directly asked to seal the son.

    Unexpectedly, the old lady became pregnant soon, and gave birth to two at one time, but Shen Ruiting is already the son of Dongling Hou's son, and he is quite talented when he grows up. The old lady has no reason to ask the old man to play. To abolish him, you can only watch him occupy the position of his own biological son, but Shen Ruiting is very filial to her aunt, except for marrying Wei Zeqian at the beginning, and has never disobeyed her for many years.

    Under such circumstances, how can the relationship between the two bedrooms and the long house be good?

    "Milk, you eat."

    Around chen, the three rooms are gathered together in the Nuan Pavilion of the Lotus Garden, and the second son of Shen Ruiqing in the second room. Shen Wang, who is only eight years old, picked up a piece of pastry and brought it to the old lady's mouth. Laughing: "Oh, my dear grandson, you still love the milk more. It's like some people, and you will

    irritate me all day long." While speaking, the old lady glanced at Liu Shuhan intentionally, alluding to the rumors outside. thing.

    The smiles on Liu Shuhan's mother and daughter's faces froze at the same time, and soon returned to normal: "Auntie is angry with Xiao Wu?"

    Yes, Liu Shuhan is both the old lady's eldest daughter-in-law and her distant nephew and niece. This is also one of the reasons why she was able to marry into the Hou Mansion when Shen Ruiting only liked Wei Zeqian.

    "Sister-in-law, Xiao Wu is still a child. If you encounter that kind of thing, can you just run home."

    Before the old lady could speak, Zhao Lan, the wife of Shen Ruiqing in the second room, said mockingly. Liu Shuhan obviously wanted to do everything. Pushed onto Shen Liang, how could she let her pick herself out smoothly?

    The wife of the three chambers, Lu Yang, hurriedly agreed: "That is, although Xiao Wu is not your biological son, he is also the son of Houfu. Strictly speaking, his status is more noble than Xiao'er and Qiang'er. You are not afraid of sinking like this. Did Da rush back from the border and chop you? With the emperor's love for him and the love of his elder brother, even if he really chops you, he will chop you in     vain. People care about names most? As long as Shen Da Shenliang lives for one day, they will always succumb to Xiao Chenqiang.     Shen Qiang was young and uncomfortable, Liu Shuhan quietly held him, raised his head and said unceremoniously: "Three younger siblings, you can eat anything, but you can't talk nonsense. There is no public judgment in Jingzhao Mansion, but the third younger siblings are still here. The gibberish here, is there any evidence that can really come up? If it is, don’t talk cold words here, even if you leave it to Jing Zhaoyin, I also want to know who is trying to murder Xiao Wu."     Know that Only her natal brother and Wei Wei and others were involved, and the latter were all dead.     "Look at what the sister-in-law said, the three younger siblings have always been straightforward. I guess they mistakenly took the rumors outside. It would be too distressed to come to     Xiaowu. Why should you care about him?" Zhao Lan caught the stubbornly and alluded that Liu Shuhan was stingy.     "Is it true that some people understand the rumors?"     Lu Yang muttered softly, but didn't say much, because they all knew that evidence was impossible, and she could only say it orally.