Chapter 147

"Let's not talk about business?"

    One thing was repeatedly picked up by them. Thanks to their excellent cultivation, they couldn't hold back all kinds of speechlessness. The three of Xiang Zhuo scratched their heads embarrassedly. Each straightened their bodies and put on a fake and serious appearance.

    "Okay, everyone will have this experience. It's too early. Let's talk about it. Do you have any specific ideas?"

    Since knowing that the person is Fu Yunxi, he has not expressed concern anymore. Shen Liang laughed at the right time. In the final analysis, it was a personal matter of thanking others, and it hasn’t been done yet. They don’t know if there will be social interactions in the future. Joining the four princes again, he was afraid it would be difficult if he didn't want to give up.

    "Usually, we set up sheds to spread porridge in places where there are more refugees, but there are too many refugees, and it is inevitable that no one will receive the porridge repeatedly. In this way, no matter how much money we have, we will not be able to burn it."

    When it comes to business affairs, Xie Yan has become more rigorous again. This is simple to say but not so easy to do. There are too many refugees, and they are far from being saved by a few of them.

    "It's simple. You are not proficient in all kinds of piano, chess, calligraphy and painting. After you go back, get a few bamboo plaques. Each of the plaques is marked with a different number. Only the person holding the bamboo sign can receive the porridge. This will not only deter some people from fishing in troubled waters, but also balance our financial resources and do what we can."

    Feeling his chin for a moment, Shen Liang said.

    "Well, I agree with Liangliang's opinion, but how many bamboo cards do we need to issue every day?"

    Yang Tianyu was the first to agree, and Wei Tan followed closely: "I'm afraid we need to integrate our financial resources. It doesn’t make much sense to have less hair, right?”

    If there are dozens of them a day, it’s better not to do it, with a sinister heart that they may be hypocritical and false.

    "You are right. Money is the key."

    This is what makes them hesitate the most. Although they are all prosperous family members and never lack money, they are all family money. There are not many monthly routines. Even if they find the support of their elders, the number is limited, and what they have to do is a bottomless pit, and it is estimated that no matter how huge the financial resources are, they will not be able to fill it.

    "Is your focus wrong?"

    Seeing that they are heavier than the other, it feels funny: "In the beginning, we didn't need to design so many clauses for ourselves. If the bamboo card is used, we should make three or five. Hundreds. Our financial resources should be enough to support it. When this happens, many people will follow suit, and our pressure will be relieved. At the same time, we don’t need to carry everything ourselves, since It is to do something for the people sincerely. Then everyone might as well put aside their face and go to the college separately, their good families, and the major shops to persuade them to donate silver taels. Some silver will always be raised. The stalls will become bigger and bigger, and more people can be saved."

    The ability of one or two people is limited, but what if it is one or two hundred, one or two thousand, or even one or two thousand? In this way, not only can more people be saved, their reputation as leaders will also get better and better. After they accumulate a certain amount of prestige among the people, the one in the palace will have to be jealous, and their marriages will be irresponsible. He made a mess of mandarin ducks.