Chapter 34

In the early spring, there were thunderstorms. This year there seems to be a lot of rain in all parts of the country. Some areas in the middle and lower reaches of the country even experienced floods. The court was so busy with disaster relief, I don’t know if it was because of the cold past life that I broke my head and died. Yes, the next day it started to rain and it was cold and I felt a headache. The original plan to teach Qi Yue's poison art was changed to let him learn to understand herbs and understand the properties of medicine.

    There was no delay in Qi Xuan's martial arts practice. His enthusiasm was very high. After finding Wang Qingfeng with a note written in Shen Liang, Lei Zhen personally received him. The master who arranged for him was also a real martial arts master. From that day on, every day The first thing Qi Xuan does when he wakes up in the morning is the morning exercise. The master will come to teach him around Chenshi and will not leave until noon.

    In the past few days, the interior of the Tanglin Houfu is also raging, and the dispute between China and the feeder is becoming more and more fierce. At this tense moment, the bandit affairs suddenly became popular among the major families in the imperial city. The Ministry of Justice continued for several days. At the door, Liu Shuhan was even more vulnerable to the enemy. What's more terrible is that a few days later, the invitation from the Long Princess Mansion was sent to the Hou Mansion. The post stated that Mrs. Hou must take all the prostitutes and daughters with him. This opportunity to understand the truth of the matter.

    It was said that Liu Shuhan was so angry that he smashed a lot of valuable things in the house, but this was not over, she seemed to be cursed, and the day after receiving the invitation from the Princess Palace, she destroyed and returned to the courtyard. Zhao Lan finally found out on Shen Qiang’s head, and found the subordinate she had sent away with the money. The evidence was available, the old lady was eccentric, and Shen Ruiting was too busy to see anyone because of the disaster relief work, Liu Shuhan’s palm. The family rights were taken away after all, and temporarily fell into the hands of Erfang Zhao Lan.

    "

    Cool Liang, have you heard that the princess's mansion called for everyone to donate for disaster relief?" After a few days, no matter how fierce the troubles outside, except for Qi Xuan, Shen Liang Qiyue has not been out, the master and servant alone because Headache is regarded as the key to protecting animals. He lies on the bed and reads books all the time, and one sits by the bed with pharmacology books every day to accompany him, not to mention how leisurely and peaceful life is.

    "Well, I heard."

    Shen Liang, who was half leaning on the bed, put down his medical book and looked up at him. Although he didn't go out during this time, the master Lei Zhen sent to teach Qi Xuan Wugong would pass on a lot of information to him every day, including a banquet held at the Princess Palace and three days. The blood jade Linglong collected by the former Taishi’s residence was stolen.

    "Then cool, do you want to go? Long Princess Mansion, it must be more luxurious than our Hou Mansion."

    Qi Xuan, who had just returned from outside, rushed to the window with a look of yearning. After all, he was only fifteen or six years old, and he was lively and curious. age.

    "You, can you stabilize the focus?"

    Qi Yue tapped his head with an aura and amusement. Shen Liang didn't think there was anything he could do. "If you really want to talk about luxury, apart from the palace, the most luxurious one should be Qingping. The palace and the Wei family are also good, but the buildings of the Wei family are mainly atmospheric, not as exquisite as the Qingping Palace. I personally prefer the Wei family.”