Chapter 38

When Liu Wenjin was stirred up, the three masters and servants of Shen Liang were not in the mood to buy things. When they were ready to pick up Fu Ying and return home together, an unexpected visitor suddenly got into their carriage and waited for them to react. People are already in Luofeng Residence, this time they were taken directly to the third floor, and the one waiting there was surprisingly Pei Yuanxun.

    "Lord."

    No matter how uncomfortable he was, Shen Liang took the initiative to bow. Qi Yue Qixuan behind him couldn't stand still, and he knelt down with a thud: "Come, see the lord!"

    "..."

    Do you dare to be more embarrassed? Haven't you seen it before, as to be so scared?

    Shen Liang's inability to hold his forehead is completely speechless to them, but it's no wonder they, after all, they were only eleven or twelve when they left the imperial city. In the past five years, they have faced either a woman in charge or a farmer, in just ten days. Just asking them to become calm, it is really embarrassing for them.

    "Get up, Tianquan, take them to the next door and wait."

    Pei Yuanxun waved his hand, and rushed to his mouth in a cold and Nunu: "Sit, you don't look like someone who is polite to this king."

    Not all because of it. You don't look like a prince?

    Shen Liang sat down opposite him while maligning, "It turns out that Luofengju is the property of the prince."

    If not, how could he be here? No wonder it shut down when Qin Yun made a deep thought about it. Think about it, isn't it just when Pei Yuanxun was on the expedition?

    "This king thought you knew everything."

    Raising an eyebrow, Pei Yuanxun teased slightly, and Feng's eyes turned abruptly: "Why are you still here? No need to do business? This king asked you to come back as a waste Is it?"

    "Don't go, brother, it's rare to get cold, let me talk to him again, reminisce about the past."

    Chu Li, who personally invited Shen Liang, did not take his bad attitude to heart. Suddenly, he grabbed Shen Liang's hand, and rubbed his left hand on the back of his hand obsessively: "Liang Liang is really getting better and better. , After you left that day, I began to miss you. Don’t do it for a few days, such as every few autumns, did you think about me?"

    "..."

    Obviously he did not expect that he would suddenly do it, Shen Liang temporarily forgets After breaking free, Pei Yuanxun was full of murderous aura. Both of them had dark faces. They had seen a horny person, who had ever seen a horny person so serious?

    "Tianshu!"

    Pei Yuan gritted his teeth, and Tianshu appeared out of nowhere in the hidden place: "

    Master ." "Unload his hand to this king!"

    "Yes."

    "Don't don't, don't, I'll let go. Can’t it?”

    Chu Li was so frightened that he threw away his cold hands and jumped three feet away. The seemingly approaching Tianshu didn’t actually approach. How good is Pei Yuanxun’s relationship with his fellow seniors? They still know.

    "Look at your third brother,

    Liang Liang, see your friends, bully your brothers, you must not like this kind of man." After the crisis was temporarily relieved, Chu Li began to die again, complaining to Shen Liang with aggrieved expression on his face. When Pei Yuanxun was about to get angry again, the calm voice sounded first: "I think that the prince is a man you can like. Seeing the four words Sewangyou, 10,000 people will have 10,000 understandings when they say it. One is to love his wife. What does the shopkeeper Chu think?"

    "Huh?" I

    didn't expect that there would be such a statement. Chu Li opened his mouth slightly, unable to respond for a while.

    "Well said, Liangliang, you really like this king, really don't consider being my princess?"

    Pei Yuanxuan exclaimed, and before he could respond, he turned to Chu Li and said solemnly, "Fork out!"

    "Yes!"

    This time Tianshu was no more polite. He clicked Chu Li's acupuncture point as soon as he shot his hand, beckoning Tianheng to come out, and the two of them kicked him out one by one, ignoring his flushed handsome face and full of sadness. Stare.

    "Hey, wipe your hands." It

    was finally quiet. Pei Yuanxun didn't know where he turned out a wet kerchief and handed him a wet kerchief. Shen Liang was not polite, and took the kerchief and wiped his hands: "The prince suddenly came to me. Why did you come here?"

    Chu Li stopped their carriage earlier and said that he wanted to talk about Blood Yu Linglong. Now it seems that Blood Yu Linglong is just a cover.

    "Why? I can't find you if I'm okay?"

    Raising his eyebrows and squinting at him, Pei Yuanxun continued to say before his little mouth could say something angry. It has been found out that there is indeed something. Since you know this, you must also know who is behind the scenes. Shen Liang, these things, except this king, don’t tell anyone anymore. Some things are not something you can handle now. "

    Yes ." Pei Yuanxu is rare and serious. After the first two exchanges, he has also noticed that Shen Liang is not only against the Shen family, but also seems to have complaints against the royal family. Although the reason is unknown, he never despises his intuition. The cold eyes, on the surface like a pool of stagnant water, without waves, but in fact like a bloodthirsty beast, dormant and wait for the right time to swallow his enemy in one bite.

    Strictly speaking, they are the same kind of people, and it is absolutely impossible to be merciful to the enemy!