Chapter 154

The news of Shen Liang and others spreading alms in Jiuli spread quickly, and even the person in the palace heard the letter. At first, he thought that they were just a few pairs of children, but he didn't take it to heart. Later, he heard that there were With the support of the Murong family behind his back, his expression became very strange. It didn't take long before he summoned Elder Xie Ge, Shen Ruiting, Marquis of Lin'an, and others. As for what they said, no one knew, but everyone's faces looked as they left. It's not that pretty. 

    The unmarried princes and members of the major families also received the news, but they did not move for the time being, holding the attitude of looking at it first, but the giant merchants in the imperial city, seeing the reputation of the Murong family After earning a lot of money, one by one’s minds were all alive. Before the end of the first day of giving, someone took the initiative to find Shen Liang and them, and wanted to donate rice and silver to them. So far, thank you, etc. People finally knew why Shen Liang had mentioned the Murong family in the first place. 

    "I'm exhausted..." 

    It is said that it is only a thousand servings of porridge, but it is only after the actual practice that it is known that it is impossible to have only a thousand servings. Occasionally, a patient who faints from hunger also needs to be given a separate portion of porridge. After such a busy day, the five eldest young masters who can't lift their shoulders or lift their hands on weekdays are all exhausted and paralyzed. 

    "I'll be a little tired at the beginning, so tomorrow you can take turns. Today, you and Xie Yan are responsible for contacting the few businessmen who took the initiative to find." 

    Shen Liang was paralyzed on the chair and turned his wrists. Today, he estimated that He was the most tiring. The number of pulses that had been registered was not a hundred or even dozens. If it was not too late, he would still be continuing. Disasters and diseases often depend on each other, and there are too many patients among the refugees. 

    "Do you really want to accept their donations? Are they here for a good name?" 

    Xie Yan frowned, subconsciously rejecting such a person, Shen Liang shook his head and laughed: "You don't care what his purpose is, As long as we can pay out real money, we can take what we need, and there's nothing wrong with it. If you don't give people any sweetness, how can you make them willing to pay? When you go to talk, you can say, When the donation reaches a certain amount, we will also put up a sign at the door and name them for their sponsorship."

    Fortunately, Shen Liang is not a scholar, so he won't be as ignorant as they are, and only knows how to blindly pursue noble and pure, so what is noble and pure? Can you jump out of the circle of whole grains?

    "Liang Liang is right. If they want a good name, they will give it to them. As long as we can save more people, it's fine. To be honest, after having close contact with those refugees today, I feel even more deeply. The common people really It's not easy." 

    Wei Tan, who was in charge of money, looked helpless, their abilities were too limited. 

    "That's it, I'll go to the academy again tomorrow to see if I can raise some more money, one thousand bamboo 

    tokens is not enough." Continue to come tomorrow, can I increase the number of bamboo cards?" The 

    voice fell, and everyone looked at Shen Liang in unison, and the latter said with hindsight: "What do you see me doing? More, but you guys But don’t just be greedy for more, we want to do it for a long time, not to stop doing it for a day or two, and it will not be too late to gradually increase it when more sponsorships are drawn.”