Chapter 42

"I have done a lot of things. Lord Hou wanted to ask me to be chased by bandits for no reason on the way back to the house, and finally found out that the bandits were brought by Madam Wei and others by Mrs. Hou's side, so I still want to ask me if I am In the past, Feiyu Pavilion took a piece of clothing, and when I came back to the courtyard, it was ruined by your good daughter. Or on the street where people came and went, your brother-in-law, Dad Liu, led a group of rough soldiers to stop me openly. Carriage, forcing me to get out of the car for inspection?"

    Shen Liang's mouthful of ridicule, he said all in one breath, he wanted to see how cruel Shen Ruiting's heart was, and how poisonous he could be.

    "What?!"

    Shen Ruiting asked angrily. He knew about the bandits, but he didn't know the incident about returning to the courtyard and Liu Wenjin leading the soldiers to stop the car. What happened?

    "Master Hou, these things are absolutely true. The fifth young master was injured when he came back that day. You slapped his face and swelled for several days. In addition, it has been raining recently and the fifth young master went out. It was only two times. It happened both times. The first visit to the courtyard was destroyed. This incident also disturbed the old lady. If you don’t believe it, you can go to the lotus courtyard to ask. The person who was in the hospital was Miss Seven. As for Mrs. Liu leading soldiers to block the car, it happened in the public. Many people can testify. The fifth young master was forced to fight back. You can’t blame the fifth young master for everything, Master Hou. It’s just a child.”

    Shen Rui Tingrui is so mean and cold, not to mention Qi Yue and Qi Xuan, even Fu Ying, who just came here, can’t see it. He asked himself to be a person who has seen the world, but he has never seen anyone. Treat your own son like this.

    "...This matter Benhou will find out clearly. You'd better not cause trouble again, otherwise don't blame Benhou for ignoring the relationship between father and son."

    After speaking, Shen Ruiting strode away as he came, Qi Xuan was not too angry. Pooh: "When did he care about the relationship between father and son? Cool, don't be sad, we will love you in the future."

    They had no hope for Shen Ruiting.

    "It's nothing to be sad, you guys are busy, I have a headache, go back to the house and lie down.

    A faint smile appeared on his lips. After Shen Liang finished speaking, he turned around and entered the room. Qi Yue knocked Qi Xuan on the head in an angry manner: "Don't say those things in front of Liang Liang in the future. After all, Master Hou is his own. Father, if you say it’s not sad, how can you really not feel sad? Hou Ye is also fascinated, why can't you see the coolness."

    "Perhaps, we should start from another aspect."

    His eyes were profound. Looking straight ahead, Fu Ying said, since the crux lies with the late Mrs. Hou, he should prescribe the right medicine. He is cool and intelligent. It is impossible to think of it. The only possibility is that he has a grievance in his heart and does not intend to resolve it with Lord Hou. Misunderstanding between father and son.

    "Leave this to me." The

    person disappeared as soon as he finished speaking. The three of them couldn't help being a little shocked. Shen Liang didn't elaborate on his identity. They thought he was just a fist, no. I thought of martial arts so high.

    The words were divided into two parts. After learning that Shen Ruiting went straight to the hospital once he returned to the mansion, Liu Shuhan screamed in his heart. The last time Shen Liang dared to spread rumors in front of him, he would be more vigorous if he was not there. Pour dirty water on him? Almost immediately, Liu Shuhan greeted the two big girls and hurried to the hospital again, but he met Shen Ruiting with a gloomy face on the way.