Chapter 4

"Quickly stop them!" On the

    official road Baili Mountain outside the imperial city, a few horses flew fast against a galloping carriage, and the fork ahead was only a few hundred meters away from them.

    "Cool!"

    Qi Xuan, who drove the carriage, was not afraid, but Qi Yue grabbed his cold clothes tightly.

    "Leave them

    alone , hurry up." "Papa..." The

    whip continued to swing and hit the horse's buttocks. The pain caused the sturdy horse to fly with all four hoofs, and mud splashed from the road.

    "Kill the dog, kill the groom!"

    Seeing that they were getting closer and closer to the fork in the road, the bandits were angry, and the bandits who were on the same side raised the cold sharp blade in their hands and slashed towards Qi Xuan.

    "Qi Xuan! Hmm..."

    "

    Cool !" Shen Liang's pupils shrank, and he pulled Qi Xuan without even thinking about it, but his arm was cut with a long blood hole by the blade, and the blood suddenly splashed. Qi Yue and Qi Xuan were all a little frightened, but Shen Liang just frowned slightly, and didn't even look at the bloody wound: "Don't be distracted, tighten the reins." He

    was cut off before his death . Compared with the broken arms and gouging out the eyes, this pain is really nothing.

    "Yeah."

    Qi Xuan nodded tearfully, tightening the reins again, Qi Yueqiang tore off a piece of his clothes with a sorrow, trembling hands to help Shen Liang bandage.

    "Kill them! Hurry up!"

    "Drive, drive..."

    Seeing this, the bandits simply didn't stop and were ready to slaughter them all, but the galloping horses hooves suddenly sounded, and in a moment, a line of more than a dozen horses lightly rode before. Speeding out of a fork in the road less than a hundred meters square, a unified black horse and a unified black armor, at first glance, is a regular army.

    "Iron Armored Guard?!"

    "No, get out!"

    Shen Liang and the bandits exclaimed at the same time. The only difference was that the bandits had a loud voice and couldn't choose their way, while Shen Liang looked deeply at the armored guards approaching, and the exclamation was so small that only Qi Yue Qixuan could hear them.

    "Kill!"

    These iron-clad guards are well-trained, and they can see the identity of the bandits at a glance. They kill them directly regardless of the reason. The iron-clad guards are the most elite and mysterious army of the Qin Dynasty. They don't often move out. Once dispatched, blood will inevitably flow into rivers and bones will become mountains. Wherever they fight, there will be no armor or vegetation. Are the bandits who occupy the land as their opponent?

    "Cool!" The

    carriage has stopped, watching the ferocious killing of the armored guard, Qi Yue Qixuan, who has never seen such a battle, nervously grasped the corner of the cool clothes.

    "We're all right."

    In contrast, Shen Liang seemed calmer. No, it would be a bit insulting to say that he was calm. Seeing the killing in front of him, he didn't fluctuate at all, as if he had been used to being so bloody. .