Chapter 123

The carriage exited the West City Gate, and the official road was even more crowded. The roads were full of refugees who were about to or unable to enter the imperial city. The heavy rainfall that had not been seen in a century caused continuous disasters in Daqin. It seems to be vigorous, but in fact, there are not many difficulties that are really solved. The relief money that has been set aside is exploited by the officials and fell to less than one-third of the people.

"Good job, reward some food!"

"Please reward some, we have not eaten for two or three days."

"Master, good job..."

"Get out of the way..."

It only takes half at most in the past. It took them a full two hours to reach the foot of Fengming Mountain, but until here, the carriage was basically difficult to move. There were more refugees accumulated outside the Buddhist holy land, and the open ground at the foot of the mountain was blocked. , The sound of begging continued to spread into the carriage, occasionally chased away by the evil sounds of slavery.

"Master Fifth, the carriage can't go."

Lei Zhen's voice sounded, Shen Liang reached out and opened the curtains of the carriage. The road up the mountain was guarded by the monks of Xiangguo Temple, but it was not occupied by refugees, but the open space below the road was crowded. They are hundreds of meters away from the entrance of the road. If they get off the car and walk, they will undoubtedly fall into the refugees, and they may be caught fish in troubled waters by accident.

"Don't worry, see what they do."

Putting down the curtains, Shen Liang closed his eyes and continued to doze.

"How come there are so many refugees, the government doesn't care about it?" In the

carriage, Zhao Lan and Lu Yang's expressions were all a little ugly. They were not afraid of walking a few steps. The problem is that they are all women. Who knows if the refugees are sick? , Will it come up suddenly? If they fall into the refugees, their innocence will be lost.

"Let someone go down and drive away." The

old lady said with a bad face, and the accompanying maids and guards drove away the refugees one after another, but...

"Oh... the officials are bullying..."

"Help..."

"I

've killed someone...Come on..." When a person can't even fill his stomach, how can he care? Are you a family member of an official? The guards and maids of the Hou Mansion were all very sideways, and the way they drove was very rough. The refugees crowded in front fell to the ground. For a while, all the refugees crowded into their carriages.

"Ah ...... how is it? Just let them stop ......"

"What are you doing to eat ......"

"ah ah ah ......"

Houfu over 20 guards and maidservants who were unable to stop so many irrational Refugees, the carriage was swayed by them, screams of horror continued to spread, and the scene was chaotic.

"Isn't that the carriage of the Tanglin Houfu? They dare to come out to meet people."

"It's a fool. They drive out the refugees as usual. They deserve to be surrounded by refugees."

"No, these refugees are not there ."

Reasonably, now the

Hou Mansion is in great trouble..." "Walk around, let's go over and talk..." Thanks to the recklessness of the Dongling Hou Mansion, the people who were also trapped here suddenly felt that the road was cleared a lot. They commanded their coachmen to drive their carriages to the entrance of the road. After entering the road up the mountain, they were no longer in a hurry to go to incense. They all stopped on the road and watched the anger of the people. The Dongling waiting was surrounded by groups of refugees. House's carriage.