Chapter 101

I don’t know how many people are pounding their chests and feet in the battles presented by the Qingping Prince’s Mansion. However, I don’t know how many people are pounding their chests and feet. Unexpectedly, Pei Yuanxun will not only not die, but at this time he is holding the beautiful princess, you and me, and the affection is endless.

    "The emperor is going to be mad this time. You'd better bring a few people with you in the future, and arrange them in the light and the dark." The

    two chatted for a while, and Pei Yuanxun couldn't help becoming serious. The imperial decree was gone. It has been announced to the world that there is no reason to change the order, and even the emperor has to be happy for them in the face, but it is hard to predict what he will do in private. As the saying goes, it is easy to hide a spear and an arrow. Before the bloody setting sun on his body was relieved, they were inconvenienced to confront directly with him.

    "I know, you have to be careful, he may not only for me, do not forget, you've got the blood of the setting sun not a solution, to kill you than kill me easier."

    Yesterday turned over a whole day medical book, Shen Liang also realized the difficulty of the setting sun. He hadn't seen the detoxification method so far. He had only developed a more effective hemostatic prescription. If the emperor sent someone to assassinate secretly against this, he would have done it again. Too many lives is not enough to die.

    "Heh!"

    Pei Yuanxun sneered: "If he really dares to target me, I will dare to accept as many as he comes. This king wants to see how many secret guards he has raised in private."

    Whether it is the emperor or the nobleman, every Every household in the family keeps a varying number of dark guard deadmen, who are responsible for solving some inconvenient matters to be solved on the table. The Qingping Palace is the same. The armored guard is divided into the Ming Department and the An Department. The Ming Department is everyone else. There are hundreds of thousands of people who know how many people there are in Anbu, except for Pei Yuanxun and Tianshu, basically nobody knows, and many people don't even know the existence of Anbu.

    "Confidence is a good thing. Excessive self-confidence is arrogance. After all, people are emperors, and their background is definitely not shallow. You can't go wrong with more defense."

    He shook his head irritably, and Shen Liang simply talked about another topic: "I may not come over in the next few days. The most critical part of the scientific investigation fraud case has been reviewed, and the rain has almost stopped. Shen two-bedroom three-bedroom people probably unable to bear, and if you do not want to be too boring, it would get better soon, two might even catch a good show. "

    expedition fraud, can not just collapse Wen Yuan, he has been waiting for a long time. As for the second room and the third room, watching Shen Qiao’s reaction last night, I’m afraid it’s impossible to be silent again, but the three of Liu Shuhan, mother and son, should watch the fire from across the bank and wait for the fisherman’s profit. They soon lost that leisurely mind.

    "Why? Are they really going to

    hurt their muscles and bones?" Pei Yuanxuan looked down at him with a slightly raised eyebrow. He watched him for so long. He knew very well that with regard to the people of the Shen family, Liang Rang generally wouldn't say anything. Nonsense, since he said that, he must have made a big move.

    "Well, it's been arranged long ago. I just wait for the next few days to close the net."

    "The king must get his health up quickly."