Chapter 105

The rain lasted for more than 20 days, and Tianmen College, which had just started school, had more than 20 days off. In addition, it was inconvenient to travel on a rainy day. A group of 14-to-five-year-old teenagers had not seen each other for a long time, making fun of Xiang Zhuo. After that, everyone talked about their own affairs separately, and occasionally broke some laughter, the atmosphere has never been cold.

    "Speaking of cold, you really cured King Qingping? When I heard that the emperor gave you a marriage, I was terribly worried. The emperor was just cheating others. It's a pity that my father and eldest brother wouldn't let me go out. Come here long ago. Fortunately, you have superb medical skills and cured King Qingping. Otherwise, what if you become a princess? Your whole life will be ruined." During the

    chat, Xiang Zhuo finally turned to the topic. This is what they meet today. The main reason for this is that as friends, they are worried about him, but as the sons of a large family, they often cannot act rashly.     "Grandpa day to accompany the emperor went to see Wang Qingping together, looking back when it does not look good, they also worry about what his father events happened, I did not expect you to midnight, we heard the emperor and Wang Qingping give marriage a."     Xie Yan also endure I couldn't help sighing slightly. The emperor did not do this kindly, but they, as courtiers and family members, could not just confess their opinions even if they had any opinions.     "Isn't it? My father told me that it was a pity that you."     Yang Tianyu followed closely, and the rest of Wei Tan and Zhao Hong looked at each other. They were silent, and they knew about some things, but You can't talk nonsense, if you're not careful, you may be mischievous and hurt the whole family.     "Why? Isn't this all over?"     Seeing that the atmosphere became heavy for an instant, the protagonist Shen Liang said with a smile: "God has eyes, good people will be rewarded, Qingping King this time He contributed a lot to the Mochizuki City incident. How could God let him die young? Now he has regained consciousness and his body is recovering. Shouldn’t you be happy for me? Later, when I marry the palace, I will become a man. With Princess Qingping, you all have to salute when you see me."     "..."     Does this face dare to be thicker?

    A group of people who had been depressed because of his affairs suddenly choked silently. Although what he said was true, as long as they did not marry into the heaven in the future, they really needed to salute when they saw him, but he himself said it. Too shameless.

    "Yes, yes, you are the princess of Qingping, you have a distinguished status, and the younger one salutes you, right?

    Xiang Zhuo, who was the first to recover, rolled his eyes and really got up to give him a gift. Everyone couldn't help laughing, but Shen Shen Pretending to be serious, Liang waved his right hand with great momentum: "Small Zhuozi exempts the ceremony, sit down. "

    Fuck you..."

    "Haha..."

    Xiao Zhuozi instantly lit Xiang Zhuo with three words, and the rest of the people burst into laughter, and even their little servants couldn't hold their heads and shoulders down. Stopped sensational.

    "But Liangliang, you can marry King Qingping is also considered a good home. "

    After the laughter, Xiang Zhuo said with a bit of disappointment. He had liked Jing Xiran since he was a child. When he learned that he and Huaiyang Hou went to Wangyue City to support General Ling, he told his father and brother on impulse that he wanted to marry. Regarding Jing Xiran, who knew that his father and brother, who had always loved him, changed his face and ordered him not to mention it again, without even thinking about it. For the first time, he felt confused and helpless about the future.