Chapter 155

Unsurprisingly, on the third day of Shen Liang and the others, seeing their reputations rise day by day, the wives and children of the major families in the imperial city also joined the ranks of serving porridge for the refugees. , and even distributed meat buns. Although they earned a good reputation for them at that time, it was a pity that the good times did not last long, and the starting point was too high and destined to be overwhelmed. Those people soon disappeared without a trace. Continuing, as more and more sponsorships were drawn, the number of bamboo plaques distributed every day also increased, and all the victims who received their relief were deeply impressed, and the reputation of the Five Living Bodhisattva spread like wildfire. 

    A few days later, the queen went to the funeral, the emperor personally burial, all the royal family members were present, civil and military officials were dressed in linen and filial piety, and tens of thousands of people were silent. From one day onwards, the common people will officially exonerate their filial piety, and the common people will be able to marry and marry. The old emperor is worried all day long, for fear that Pei Yuanlie will suddenly propose to marry Shen Liang. Now Shen Liang, his personal reputation alone is enough to make him. He was afraid, let alone the forces behind him. 

    The strange thing is that Pei Yuanlie doesn't seem to have any intention of marrying, and Shen Liang also sits in the shop every day for a clinic, without any intention of marrying someone. , It is said that for several days in a row, the imperial doctor went to ask for a pulse. 

    The Hou Mansion has been unsettled and the waves have risen again. The more the Shen Ruiqing brothers are noisy, the more Shen Ruiting insists on separating the family. The old lady who woke up a few days earlier was so angry that she almost fainted again. Decided to let the old goddess continue to pretend to faint, and wait for a while before talking about it. I thought everything would be stable for the time being, and Shen Ruijiang and his wife happily prepared their daughter's dowry. Who knew that this day, a news broke their self-righteousness again. of calm. 

    "What, what?" 

    The old goddess who couldn't move on the bed stared in disbelief. Zhao Lan and Lu Yang were also a little frightened. , the master and the young masters have all been arrested by the Ministry of Punishment, and now the people in the mansion are in a panic, and they have become a mess, and the lady specially asked the young lady to come to the old lady for help."

    This happened so suddenly that they were all caught off guard, and the master didn't arrange it in advance. Now the Da Shifu is surrounded by people from the Criminal Department, and there is no one man who can take charge, and the front and rear courtyards are all messed up. 

    "This..." 

    How is that possible? 

    Once again, I was sure that I didn't hear it wrong, and the other party didn't say it wrong. The old goddess still couldn't believe that the Da Shifu was his family's family, and now her brother is in charge. He is also extremely careful, how could he be caught? Now the Ministry of Justice is arresting people without saying a word. I am afraid that they have sufficient evidence. Even if there is not, how many people can stand the investigation? 

    "Mother..." 

    Zhao Lan and Lu Yang both looked at him. The old lady lost her mind for a while. Now, although he is awake, he is completely paralyzed from the neck down. He has to wear a bib around his neck like a baby, he can't speak clearly, and often jumps out with one or two words. With his current situation, it is definitely unrealistic to go back to his mother's house. If he finds Shen Ruiting, she will The matter of pretending to be dizzy will be exposed, and then... Now she is not sure whether she can still stabilize Shen Ruiting, and she does not dare to take risks easily.