Chapter 51

Not only did the intelligent and beautiful Miss Shen not be delighted by his praise, but she turned pale in an instant. Whoever has a face in the imperial city, who has never told her children about the prince-cum-prince? Even stupid people know that it is definitely not a good thing to be praised by the prince and the elders at home.

    Shen Yang, who was holding Shen Qiao, was the first to notice her stiffness. In order to protect her, he might offend the Prince-cum-Prince. Shen Yang calmly pushed her behind him, clasped his fists in his hands and knelt down on one knee: "See Prince Jian, everyone Your Royal Highness."

    "You don't need to be polite, you are Shen Ruiqing's children? This king remembers well, he is now Taichang Temple Qing?" The

    prince Jian is rare and kind, speaking to Shenyang, but his eyes are open. He glanced at Shen Qiao, and everyone with eyes at the scene could basically see it. He was afraid that his mind was moved, but when he saw it, it had nothing to do with them, just like they saw the innocence before. It was Shen Qiao's own business, even if it was someone who had admired her, it was impossible to offend the prince and prince for her.

    No one has ever looked at Chi Guoguo with such a wicked look. The other party is still a notorious prince. Shen Qiao not only turned his face pale with fright, but the delicate body wrapped in Shenyang's robe could not help but tremble. What she didn't know was that the more she was like this, the more excited the prince would be, and the more she wanted to ravage her.

    "Yes, thank you, Your Royal Highness." It's

    not that he didn't feel the prince's presumptuous gaze, but Shenyang didn't dare to make trouble, so he could only block his sister's body by getting up.

    "Very good." The

    prince and prince smiled, even though Shen Qiao's body had been blocked strictly, his eyes were still chasing her, and his mouth said more kindly: "This king sees that Ms. Shen seems to be affected. Why don't you enter the wing of the painting boat and change your clothes to rest for a while? This king will send someone to ask a doctor to come over. "

    Can you come out innocent after entering the wing of the painting boat?

    Shen Qiao was so scared that he almost cried. Shenyang quickly said: "Thank you, the prince. We have been out for a while. My mother must be worried. Please let the prince let me take the overseas Chinese away first. In the future, my father will thank the prince again. ."

    It's no wonder that everyone loves to chase power. If Qin Jian is not the prince, why should he be so complacent?

    "Alright, it will be a long time in Japan, so Master Shen will take Miss Shen home first."

    Prince Jian is not an idiot. It is obviously impossible to get Shen Qiao in this situation. He didn't continue to entangle him, it was just meaningful. Looking at the two brothers and sisters, they saw their scalp numb. They hurriedly bowed and left, but before stepping down the painting boat, Shen Qiao suddenly glanced in the direction of Shen Liang, quickly. No one noticed except Shenliang.

    At first Shen Liang thought she was looking at him, but later found out that the person she was looking at was Pei Yuanxun behind him. At this point, Shen Liang finally knew why Shen Qiao had taken action against him. It turned out that it was the evildoer behind him. To blame.

    "You are Shen Liang? Shen Ruiting's son, Shen Da's younger brother?"

    Until the sight of the brothers and sisters disappeared from sight, the prince and prince regained his gaze, and immediately moved to Shen Liang's body. It’s so perfect, it’s hard for him to think about it. What’s more, he was amazed at the beginning, but now leaving Shen Qiao to take a closer look, Shen Liang is so beautiful that people can’t look away from him, the number one beauty in the imperial city. Shen Qiang in front of him was nothing short of mention.