Chapter 129

After all, Qin Yunshen is the fourth son of the emperor. Even though Shen Liang didn’t wait to see him in every possible way, he had to stay with him for a while because of his unwilling behavior. I got several big fat fishes, maybe I don’t want to talk to Qin Yunshen, or maybe I’m really hungry, I’m not polite, I took the fish and cleaned them up by myself, and let Lei Zhen cut a corresponding amount of freshness. The branches, all the fishes were inserted on the branches, and after the matter, he rudely instructed Qin Yunshen's guards to go to the dining hall to steal some salt and spices.

    "Where to go?"

    Seeing him stuffing the spices into the fish's belly, picking them up and leaving, he kept silent and watched Qin Yun's busy question. I don't know why, just looking at him like this, he felt that he had never had a heart. The peace of life.

    "Of course I want to find a place to grill the fish. Is it possible that the four princes want to stay here and wait for someone to catch it?"

    Shen Liang said with several grilled fish skewered with branches in his hands, without turning his head back. Crossed the creek with Lei Zhen and walked to the woods on the opposite side.

    "Four Lord."

    "Follow up."

    Without a word, Qin Yunshen followed with two guards. When they caught up, Shen Liang had already inserted the fish-stringed branch on the ground, and Lei Zhen also found it. After a lot of dead wood leaves and branches, the two skillfully took out the fire folds, and quickly lit the fire. After looking at each other with a smile, each of them picked up two skewers of fish and grilled them.

    "You used to do this kind of thing before?"

    Qin Yunshen, who was leaning on the tree trunk opposite him, asked softly when he saw his proficient actions, not like doing it for the first time. Warmth, it seems to be immersed in a trace of pity.

    "Four princes, we don’t seem to be familiar enough to talk about each other’s private affairs."

    He himself insisted on sticking to him. Due to each other’s identities, it was inconvenient for Shen Liang to refuse, but he would not be polite to him, regardless of him. He didn't have any interest in knowing what he wanted to do, as long as he knew that he was an enemy.

    "Shen Liang, have we met before?"

    Hearing this, Qin Yunshen frowned again. He is not sensory. Shen Liang's estrangement is too obvious. Moreover, he still remembers that the first glance they met on the painting boat in the Long Princess's Mansion that day was cold. That flash of hatred is definitely not his illusion. He really hates him, but he rummaged through his memory and couldn’t find any moments of acquaintance with him, let alone a vengeance, and he was right Shen Liang's inexplicable possessiveness, all these make him puzzled.

    "I shouldn't have seen it in this life."

    Shen Liang didn't raise his head, his eyes were just staring at the fire. They didn't have it in this life, but in the previous life, they were entangled too deeply. If Qin Yunshen just didn't love him, she left out for Shen Qiang and his concubines. He, he may be in pain, but he will not complain. After all, emotional matters cannot be forced. No one stipulates that if he likes him, he must respond to him, but he should not use his stupidity to kill his eldest brother and still feel shameless. To marry him, let alone kill the queen and push him on his head, personally give him the name of the queen of disaster, take the opportunity to kill the Wei family, and finally let Shen Qiang humiliate him like that. The situation tells him the truth. He hates his unfeeling, even more hate his use and cruelty, but in fact, he hates himself most. In the final analysis, he is stupid and blind.