Chapter 139

Imperial Palace, Imperial Study Room

    "Your Majesty, the fourth princes are still kneeling outside." It was

    almost dark when he looked around. Yang An couldn't help reminding the emperor when he changed tea. After returning from Xiangguo Temple, the fourth prince was kneeling. It's been several hours since I pleaded outside the imperial study room.

    "Let him kneel and disobey things that are unfilial, and dare to do such ridiculous things in the temple during the filial piety period. I didn't kill him. It's not bad."

    Hearing this, the emperor didn't get angry . How angry he was after learning about what happened in Xiangguo Temple. Now Daqin is suffering from disasters everywhere, the people are not living, and the border wars have never stopped. His sons don’t want to help him alleviate their worries. All day long, they only know how to fight for power. It’s enough to make trouble under the son. This time everyone knows it. The queen’s coffin is still in the harem. They are still in the filial piety period, and they are in a place like a temple. What will the people think of him in the future? The royal family?

    "Your Majesty calms down your anger, you haven't heard the explanation from the Four Highnesses, what if he was designed by someone? The slave has heard that the remaining daughter of the Hou Mansion has also had an accident."

    Yang An hurriedly stepped forward to help him. The emperor took the opportunity to put down the cinnabar pen: "Oh? What about this?"

    "Yes, it's spread all over the world now. It is said that it is the prostitute of the second room of the Shen family who is in the temple night party lover, playing too much, fate. It’s almost gone. Your Majesty, you said that the Shen family’s style is really..."

    Yang An did not finish his words, but the meaning was already obvious. The emperor’s eyes flickered: "You mean, the fourth child is Two women designed it? Where are the two women who have not come out of the pavilion so courageous to design the prince?" The

    emperor was obviously a little unbelieving, he would rather believe that Qin Yunshen was designed by his brothers who were like wolves and tigers.

    "This..."

    Yang An looked at him hesitantly, as if he wanted to say but was afraid that he would blame him.

    "I'm not guilty." The

    master and servant didn't have a friendship for a day or two. The emperor gave him an angry look, and he leaned back on the back of the chair, squinting his eyes tiredly.

    "That minion just talked too much."

    Yang An gave a dogged smile and leaned forward in a low voice: "Your Majesty is right. The two little girls are not so courageous. The second wife and the third wife are not vegetarians. Your Majesty Duan Yu Shizi some time ago still remember it. It is said that Madam Hou and his natal brother Liu Wenjin did it, but they are also cunning, and the evidence is completely destroyed. The Long Princess Mansion was unable to deal with them in an open manner. Why did the Prince Duan allow the prisoner in prison to insult the two prostitutes of the Hou Mansion last time? Isn't it just for the sake of a young man? They can even do this kind of thing. What can’t be done? The emperor, you have everything you can do every day, some things can be #*YQ*ZW*5#.#言情#中文# The net can’t be quite clear, the reputation of these daughters of the Hou Mansion has long been rotten in the gutter. Now, who would dare to ask for them? They..."

    "With them, when my imperial family is not good for harvesting tatters?"

    Hearing this, the emperor couldn't listen anymore, his eyes stared like his eyes. The son would fall out at any time, so a Dongling Houfu was designed on his son's head.