Chapter 95

"Your Majesty travels, idlers avoid!" In the

    majestic heavy rain, the emperor's ceremonial guard stretched out several tens of meters, and went to Qingping Palace with gongs and drums, for fear that others might not know that the emperor was visiting the Qingping King in the rain. The people are on weekdays. Where can I see this kind of strangeness, even if the rain is heavy, many people will follow from a distance in clothes.

    As for Qingping Palace, the gate was open at this time, and the armored guards in black armor and half black mask stood upright in the heavy rain. Lao Lin and Tianshu stood in the center of the front with umbrellas.

    "The emperor is here!"

    Following the eunuch's sharp announcement, the front row of the guard of honor was separated from both sides, and Yuxun stepped forward and went straight to the front of the mansion gate, followed by several magnificent carriages.

    "Welcome to the holy driver, long live my emperor long live long live!"

    Lao Lin and Tianshu threw off their umbrellas and knelt down on one knee. The bright yellow curtain of the imperial door was lifted open. With the support of the two eunuchs, the age is not confused. , But it looks like an emperor in his fifties stepped down to the imperial chase, and the maid of the palace held an umbrella to block the rain in a timely manner. Several people in the following carriages also came down one after another, namely the three cabinet elders, the Taishi, and the five. Shang Shu, now Wen Yuan is deeply involved in many cases, and the Ministry of Ritual is temporarily missing.

    "Flat body."

    After standing slowly, the emperor waved his hand, and Lao Lin and Tianshu got up. It took only a moment. The two of them were already wet by the rain: "It's raining heavily outside, please enter the mansion first. . " "

    or. "

    emperor nodded quietly glance at the two armored guard, draped eunuch's hand into the palace, large and luxury within the Imperial Palace of the Qing Ping no wonder known to everybody, but really see There are not many of them. The Qingping kings of the past did not like to organize banquets. After Pei Yuanxun’s turn, he even replaced his servants with armored guards who could not be on the battlefield. There was no woman in the whole government. It's not a banquet.

    Under the leadership of Lao Lin and Tianshu, a group of people slowly entered the depths of the palace, looking at the fine buildings with carved beams and paintings inside, and the magnificent and luxurious decorations. The ministers could not help secretly marveling. The only thing that didn't respond was the emperor. It's not the first time he has come to Qingping Palace. As for whether he has any ideas in his heart, it's a different matter.

    "Your Majesty, please let them stay outside."

    About a quarter of an hour later, a group of people entered the courtyard where Pei Yuanxun lived. Outside the dormitory, there were also two rows of armored guards. Old Lin and Tianshu who had been leading the way turned around and left one side. One right clasped a fist and glanced at the entourage of the court ladies and eunuchs and ministers, even if forced by the situation, these people were not qualified to enter Pei Yuanxun's dormitory.

    "You are waiting outside." The

    emperor waved his hand and took the lead into the dormitory: "How is Yuan Xun's condition, really that serious?"

    "Can it be serious? We can curse the prince not to succeed? He has been in a coma for a whole day and night, and his wounds are always There is no way to stop the bleeding completely. Look at this expression, how is it different from the dead?"