Chapter 112

"Shut up!"

    "Shaking!"

    Standing behind Shen Liang and watching for a long time, she saw that Shen Ruiting was getting more and more frenzied. It was unreasonable. Shaking couldn't bear it anymore. The princesses and even the princes of their family couldn't bear to say something serious. Then, why should they, especially his father, be so insulted? But before he had time to teach the other party, a cool rebuke followed.

    "

    Cool !" Shaking impatiently, Liangliang blurted out, and she smiled comfortingly. He wanted Qi Yue to pull him a little, but when he turned his head, he realized that his face was unabashedly angry. But it is not less than shaking light. Out of helplessness, Shen Liang smiled faintly: "I'm used to it, what's so angry? But..." At

    this point, Shen Liang stopped and turned his head to face red. Shen Ruiting, who questioned his eyes: "Master Hou said it well, I also want to know why a father with good physical fitness suddenly broke down, and I don’t believe in the reincarnation of evil spirits and evil spirits. I only believe that something abnormal must happen. Demon, it seems time to check what happened back then, the old lady, Mrs. Hou, and Lord Hou, you must pray that I will not find evidence, otherwise, I don’t mind ruining the entire Hou Mansion by myself. let's go!"

    Intertwined with warnings and murderous eyes, one by one swept over the three named, Shen Liang stopped lingering, turned around and left with his people, and the people of the Shen family were all given the harshness and bloodthirsty in his tone. Shocked, no one can recover.

    "Boss, take a look, you have a good son." I

    don't know how long the old lady recovered, patted her thighs and cried and cried. In the past, he was like this, and Shen Ruiting would basically be subdued, but today he has been stunned. Staring at the entrance of the hall, just when the old lady was extremely upset and ready to continue her efforts, Shen Ruiting turned her head and looked at him weakly and said, "Mother is wrong. I have never raised him."

    "You..."

    Obviously he didn't expect that he would say that. The old lady couldn't help but panicked. Maybe he was moved by Shen Liang and began to doubt what happened back then?

    "I'm tired, you can do

    whatever you like , I'll go back and rest first." Without giving them a chance to speak, Shen Ruiting seemed to have exhausted all of his strength, and stood up after speaking. He left the hall like a soul, leaving a room stupidly unable to respond. When they regained their senses and remembered their main purpose, Shen Ruiting and Shen Liang had already disappeared in the hall. Who can rescue Shen Xiao and Shenyang, undoubtedly the only two of them.

    "Why did you stop me, Liang Rang? I wanted to smoke him a long time ago."

    On the way back to the courtyard, he asked unhappyly. He asked himself to be a well-informed person, but he never saw him. For a father like Shen Ruiting, every word of Lianglianghuizhao before is too incisive, and Ah's is simply not as good as a beast.

    "What about beating him? Da Qin ruled the country with benevolence and filial piety. It is only my reputation that is ruined. And this is not only about me. Now my affairs with the prince are on the cusp, the emperor. I wish someone would give him an excuse to cancel my marriage with the prince. If you beat him up, all our hard work the last few days was wasted."