Chapter 18

Qin State is a big country, and the imperial city covers a huge area, subdivided into four major urban areas in the southeast, northwest and northwest. The Dongling Houfu is located in the Dongcheng District, located in a prosperous area. The carriage they rode in Shen Liang drove into the commercial street within a short time, but Shen Liang But instead of letting Qi Xuan driving the carriage go to Feiyu Pavilion, let him drive the carriage to Luofengju.

    Luofengju’s name seems to be a courtyard where someone lives. In fact, it is a business house, and they do wonderful business. They sell a lot of things, but they don’t have any fixed things. As long as you want to buy, whether it’s item news or Human lives can be accepted here, and it can also serve as an intermediary to help matchmaking and do business. In short, as long as you dare to buy, he dares to sell.

    Of course, if you want to sell something and the value is really good, they will also buy it or find a buyer for you and earn commissions.

    The Shen Liang of the previous life shouldn’t have known the existence of such a place, or Qin Yunshen told him, because he coveted Luo Fengju’s financial resources and asked the Shen Liang Nether Guard to help investigate the master behind it, but unfortunately, the Nether Guard still Without finding out who that person was, Luofengju suddenly closed and never opened it again.

    "Brother, why are you here early in the morning?" On

    the third floor of Luofengju, a slender man walked into the room with his eyes and sleepy eyes. When he was dissatisfied with the questioning, he did not forget to yawn again and again. The appearance of being completely hollowed out.

    "Fifth, be careful, who will cry when the kidney is lost?"

    The man in Jinyi who was sitting at the table with Erlang's legs folded leisurely fanned his fan.

    "It’s better than you’ve never lost, the girls’ kindness, you old virgin can’t understand, go away, I’m talking to the third brother." The

    man walked over and kicked him so far. With long legs, he sat down rudely, took a sip of the strong tea and refreshed his mind. The man in brocade clothes kicked by him was not annoyed, and he said leisurely: "Old virgin? You said three Brother? I almost forgot, the eldest brother seems to be a virgin too, tsk...I have to write a letter to the eldest brother, let him see how his most beloved fifth is buried in his back."

    "Go away!"

    Receiving a meaningful glance from a man wearing a gorgeous purple shirt with a red fox lying on his shoulders, the man stared fiercely, and when he died Muchen, he would ask him something. Is that the third brother who can offend casually? The beast of his garden probably would be the first to refuse.

    "Is there any news from the second child?"

    Too lazy to pay attention to them, the man in purple, Pei Yuanxun, was sitting by the window and looking at the busy traffic below. When he saw the carriage approaching from a distance, his lips were If there is a tick like nothing, and if you don't admit your mistake, then the groom is a cool one, right?

    "The war in the Northwest is getting fiercer. Fortunately, Shen Da is helping him, but he is still under control. However, the second child said that he will send someone back for a while and let you take care of him. For up to a year, the Northwest army will definitely triumph.

    Speaking of business affairs, the man swept away his previous malaise, but when he talked about the person the second child was about to send back, his face could not hide his doubts. Several of their brothers and sisters were among the dragons and phoenixes, and the second child Huo Yelin was even more in charge. Jun Wanma, what he didn't want to say, even they couldn't investigate it.

    "Yeah..."

    Pei Yuanxun replied casually, got up and leaned against the edge of the window, and below, Shen Liang just jumped off the carriage. I don't know if Shen Liang was too keen, or his gaze was too sharp, and he stood still. Shen Liang suddenly raised his head, but it was a pity that Pei Yuanxuan stood in the blind spot of his sight. He didn't see anything, and soon bowed his head and led people into Luofengju.

    "Shen Da's younger brother?" The

    man in Jin Yi who didn't know when he was leaning over raised his eyebrows. He hadn't seen Shen Liang himself, but he had seen Shen Da and everyone in the Shen family. Shen Liang looked a lot like Shen Da and basically glanced at him. I recognized it.

    "Well, Chu Li, let people stare at him to see what he is doing

    in Luofengju ." Nodded, Pei Yuanxun walked back and sat down. Shen Da, a young man who has just returned from the countryside, has never been out in the past few days. Mansion, how could you suddenly come to Luofengju? Do you simply just stroll around, or know the business behind Luofengju? He personally prefers to believe the second guess, but how did he know? There are so many secrets in the little guy.

    "Do you suspect that thing is on him?" The

    folding fan in his hand shook leisurely, and Xiao Muchen's eyes were deep.

    Chu Li was also slightly startled when he heard the words: "Really?"

    "I can't let go of any possibility until I find another way."

    Pei Yuanxun was noncommittal, the red fox lying on his shoulders didn't know when he had already jumped. He got down on his legs, and his long, well-knotted fingers were slowly rubbing his blood-red fur.

    Xiao Muchen Chuli glanced at each other, the latter turned and left silently, obviously to carry out Pei Yuanxun's instructions.

    "Three brothers, where are you going?"

    Strangely, Pei Yuanxun also stood up with him, Xiao Muchen couldn't hide his doubts, and Chu Li, who had walked to the door, also looked back. Pei Yuanxun's footsteps did not stop, with a faint smile on his lips: "Go together. Take a look."

    "..." The

    third brother is afraid that he is possessed by a demon, right?

    Two people, one forehead question, this kind of thing still needs him to act in person?