Chapter 30

"Oh my god, what's going on?"

    "How could this happen? No wonder Xiaowu would cry so wronged, so whoever doesn't cry."

    "It's too much, who did it?"

    "This ..."

    When they saw the situation in the yard clearly, the people in the second and third rooms covered their mouths and called out more exaggeratedly. Liu Shuhan couldn't help being a little startled. The only thing on the scene was not shocked, and even the only one who was still secretive was Shen. Rose.

    "What's the matter?" The

    old lady had come with anger, but now she was even more furious. For a while, no one in the entire yard dared to make any more noises.

    Calmly collected everyone's reaction into the eyes, Shen Liang's hand hidden in his sleeve quietly squeezed himself, forced two drops of tears, raised his head and blushed his eyes and said: "Grandma, that's it when I come back, Hou Mansion If I can’t tolerate me, why send someone to take me back? Although I have been a bit miserable on Zhuangzi these years, I am still free and at least I will not be humiliated to this point.”

    After the words were finished, his lips were tight and stubborn. Peta, just right showed his grievance and anger.

    These words were a bit pungent, and the old lady's anger became even more unconsciously: "It is unreasonable, it is so deceitful, Liu, you are the master of the house, check it out immediately, and the old man wants to see it. Who on earth can't tolerate Xiao Wu."

    "Yes, my daughter-in-law will have someone find the housekeeper right away."

    Realizing that Shen Liang might have come on her own, Liu Shuhan had to lower her eyebrows temporarily, as long as she didn't make a mistake, Xiao Beast It can't help him.

    "Old lady, the slave has something to say."

    But Liu Shuhan obviously underestimated Shen Liang's anger, received Shen Liang's hint, Qi Yue walked out without humbleness, and everyone's eyes gathered in his for an instant. Body.

    "Say."

    Obviously, he didn't expect a slave to stand up at this time. The old lady was a bit dazed, and suddenly remembered that Qi Xuan had said that when Qi Xuan went to invite him earlier, Shen Liang wanted to give her a big gift. Could it be this?

    "Qi Yue..." All

    eyes were staring, Shen Liang pulled his arm symbolically, but Qi Yue pushed his hand away and knelt in front of the old lady: "Old lady, the slave is gentle, I am afraid it will be difficult to say anything. In the ears of the masters, the slaves really couldn’t help it. The Five Young Masters have been suffering from various embarrassments ever since they left Zhuangzi. First they were chased by bandits, and then the wife and young lady rushed to the re-arrival courtyard to make things difficult. I just went out to visit the imperial city. The yard where I lived was destroyed like this again. I don’t know who the yard was destroyed, but the first two things are inextricably linked to the lady. The old lady asked the lady to track down this.     Isn't it true that you deliberately want to be partial to your wife?"

    "Presumptuous!"

No one thought that Qi Yue dared to accuse the old lady of being wrong, and the old maid who was waiting on the side sternly scolded, but Qi Yue still held his head high, not stubborn. After losing Shen Liang, Liu Shuhan's expression on the other party's face was ugly to the extreme. The eyes staring at Qi Yue were as if they had been poisoned, and his heart was alive.

    "Old lady, my brother didn't mean to accuse you. He just talked about the matter. Looking at the entire Hou Mansion, only the wife and them will be targeted at the five young masters. The old lady asked the wife to investigate this matter. Isn't it the thief calling for the thief?"

    Seeing, Qi Xuan also touched and knelt down. His temperament is simpler and straightforward, but that doesn't mean he is stupid. Let his wife investigate the case? Am I teasing them?

    "Bold slave..."

    Seeing that the situation was not right, Shen Qiang couldn't help but jump out, but the old lady raised her hand to interrupt her, and threw him a stern warning look, making her beautiful little face full of anger. Turning into the color of pig liver, Liu Shuhan sighed helplessly, and quietly threw a look at Lu Zhi, suggesting that she was pulling Shen Qiang a little, and she was also very angry, but until now she still doesn't know what Shen Liang that little animal wants to do. , The more you speak, the easier it is to make mistakes.

    "Little Five, do you think so too?"

    Glancing at the two brothers who were kneeling on the ground side by side, the old lady's shrewd eyes were aimed at Shen Liang, the latter lowered her head and did not answer, but it made people more sure of his thoughts.

    "Mother, these two minions are a bit presumptuous, but they are right. Who in the Hou Mansion didn't know that Xiao Wu had a conflict with his sister-in-law a few days ago? Besides, the sister-in-law is Mrs. Hou. He is in charge of everything, big and small. Xiaowu’s yard is a bit far away from the main yard, but it has been destroyed in this way. Sister-in-law still doesn’t know at all. This is too unreasonable.”

    It seems that I guessed it. What? Shen Zhao took the initiative to stand up, Liu Shuhan couldn't bear it anymore, "Second siblings, what do you mean? I had a conflict with Xiaowu a few days ago, but Hou Ye was there at the time. They were all a family. It doesn’t matter if it’s opened. As for the return to the hospital, I happened to go back to my parents’ house today. I just came back not long ago and didn’t notice that the return to the hospital was destroyed. Why is it strange?”

    Let them continue, I’m afraid There is no need to investigate this matter, and she is directly designated as a criminal.