Chapter 55

"Then he is a man who has never learned to paint, so why can he win me?" The

    proud talent was questioned like this. The spoiled uncle Jiangmen's daughter completely ignored her father's suppression and pointed to Shen. Ryo asked angrily. Many people present couldn't help shaking their heads or frowning. The concubine's concubine's daughter was out of dignity!

    In contrast, Shen Liang, who was questioned by someone pointed at his nose, was calm and calm, as if everything had nothing to do with him, and they could stand up against each other.

    "Miss Jiang, don’t worry, this officer will convince you immediately." He

    was questioned like this when he was old, and Zhao Ge, the gentlest-tempered old man, also had a sharp tone. After his words fell, the two The servant unfolds the cool paintings. Contrary to the paintings of the uncle's concubine of Jiangmen, there is no figure in the paintings, no golden iron horse, only the endless desert and the setting sun that is about to sink into the desert, as well as a few scattered places. The lonely grave and the extinguished fireworks, there is also a vigorous and powerful poem next to it: the desert is lonely and the sun is over the river!

    Although there is not a single character, there is basically no painterly, but the loneliness and cruelty in it are straightforward. Everyone who sees this painting seems to have appeared in front of everyone. After the war, the desert and the world are connected together, and the battlefield is broken and bloody. At the same time, an unspeakable sadness and grief hung over them, especially those generals who have been on the battlefield. Taiping is always set by the generals. If you don’t see the generals, they will enjoy peace. They fought bloody battles on the battlefield to protect them. Defending the homeland, in the end, may not be able to receive the respect and kindness that it deserves. This painting not only exhausts the cruelty of the battlefield, but also alludes to the tragic ending of the generals after the war is over.

    The endless desert, like a magnificent battlefield, is about to silent sunset, shattered lonely graves, and fireworks are slowly extinguished. There is nothing but everything. This is the real war!

    "Okay!" In the

    suffocating silence, the Huaiyang Hou, who was honored in military service, stood up and applauded: "What a lonely desert, the long river is setting sun!"

    "Papa......"

    With him taking the lead , The hall was thunderous with applause. The quality of the paintings is no longer necessary for the three elders to explain specifically. Perhaps Shen Liang is not as good as Jiangmen's prostitutes in painting skills, but his paintings can directly hit people's hearts and make people even souls. Can't help but resonate, who wins and who loses, at a glance!

    Those who were waiting to see Shen Liang's jokes all wilted. Not only that, but Shen Liang once again became popular again, and won praise from many people present. They hated to bite their back teeth, especially those from the Shen family. .

    Smart little guy!

    Seemingly lazy, but in fact, Pei Yuanxu, who has always been paying attention, lowered his head and chuckled. He didn't even know how spoiled and proud he was.

    "No, it's impossible... he has never learned..."

    "Bang!"

    Unable to withstand such a huge blow, in the eyes of everyone mocking and disdain, Uncle Jiangmen's concubine fell to the ground. I couldn't believe it, but no one paid attention to her anymore.