Chapter 27

Finally, I briefly explained the method of decocting medicinal herbs. Shen Liang said goodbye to Fu Yunxi and took Qi Yue Qixuan to leave Fu’s house. But when they walked out of Yinjia Alley with their heads low-key, they had a relationship with them. Tianquan, who had passed the fate, suddenly appeared and blocked their way.

    "Master Shen, the prince has a request."

    Following the direction of his fingers, Shen Liang looked up, and there was indeed an inconspicuous carriage parked not far away: "You watch me?"

    If not, how could they be such a coincidence? Stopped him?

    Junxiu's sword eyebrows are slightly furrowed, is it possible that the Dark Guardian is also exposed?

    "Five young masters."

    Hearing this, Qi Yue and Qi Xuan stared at the expressionless Tianquan unkindly, and then looked at Shen Liang anxiously. They have done too many things today. If they are really grasped by everyone, It's definitely not a good thing for them.

    "If Young Master Shen has any questions, you can ask the prince face to face."

    Tian Quan did not squint, his tall body stood firmly in front of them.

    "You stay here and wait for me." After a

    short assessment, Shen Liang looked at Qi Yue Qixuan separately, and walked towards the carriage with his foot up. So far, the only people he knows are King Qingping and the God of War Huo Yelin. Lei Zhen and the others had been asked to send someone to protect the eldest brother, but he did not allow any omissions. King Qingping took the initiative to send him to the door, and he had no reason to refuse to befriend him.

    "Cool..."

    Looking at his back, Qi Yue Qixuan subconsciously wanted to follow, but before he could even move away, he was blocked by Tian Quan. The two of them stared at each other. They were so big.

    Tianquan was also innocent, and became the object of the two's grievances for no reason, but it was nothing compared to violating Pei Yuanxun.

    Inside the carriage, Pei Yuanxun was still dressed in luxurious purple clothes, and it was rare that he did not bring his pets. The whole person was as if Shen Liang met him for the first time, lazy and exuding fatal attraction, still in front of him. A small tea house, when Shen Liang got into the carriage, he happened to see him lift the hot water bottle to water the toad tea pet, his movements were elegant and calm, like a beautiful and attractive dynamic picture scroll.

    Shen Liang didn't interrupt him aloud, and sat down for himself until Pei Yuanxun showed off a wave of tea art, and his slender fingers with distinct joints took a cup of yellow tea and handed it over. Feng eyes looked into Shen Liang's eyes abruptly. In the eyes, the lips that make people want to gnaw bend an alluring arc.

    "Like this king?"

    "Uh..."

    Is this person a narcissus?

    "How have these few days been?" The

    deep and sexy voice was like a beaming voice, Yue'er was confusing, but Shen Liang was even more speechless when asked, as if they were more familiar.

    Shen Liang held a small tea cup and looked down at the orange tea in the cup: "Lord Lao missed it, very good."

    "Hehe..."

    Hearing this, Pei Yuanxun, who was always watching him, couldn't help but send out a series of messages. Laughter: "Is Liangliang angry in my heart?"