Chapter 143

Shen Qiao’s series of actions, coupled with the testimony of the two maids, really convinced some servants and the no-brainers present, but Shen Ruiting and others, including Zhao Lan, were not very convinced, if they were really like her. Said that that person was Pei Yuanxun, and she liked Pei Yuanxun again, why didn't she tell them directly before? How can you look crazy after being raped?

    "Qiaoer..."

    Seeing that things are getting more and more out of control, an ominous premonition vaguely rises in Zhao Lan's heart, but Shen Qiao is so happy that even the pain in his body has disappeared, and jumps in front of her joyfully to hold her back. Arm: "Mother, my daughter will be married to Qingping Palace in the future. Are you happy?"

    "..."

    She didn't seem to be fake, but Zhao Lan didn't dare to believe it, so she was speechless for a while.

    "Marriage into Qingping Palace? Give birth to a young prince?" He was

    silent for a while and suddenly snorted. Full of ridicule: "Whether what you said is true or not, as a lady of the family, Shen Qiao, don’t you know that as long as my concubine does not nod, you can’t enter the palace? You still have a little prince, even if you let you Entering the palace, he is only a side concubine at best. When will the concubine inherit the title?"

    "You..."

    "Qiaoer don't..."

    Shen Qiao's expression changed immediately, and Zhao Lan quickly realized what he wanted to stop. , But Shen Qiao was already one step ahead and roared: "My son can't inherit the title, he is better than you can't give birth to a son, Shen Liang, don't you know? You can't have a child in your life," Haha..."

    "Shen Qiao?!"

    Shen Qiao raised his head and laughed arrogantly as soon as he finished speaking. As everyone knows, everyone in the second room and the third room turned pale in an instant. The fact that Shen Liang could not conceive an heir is still a secret. Can you tell?

    No one noticed, there was a flash of clarity and satisfaction in the cold eyes.

    "What's the meaning?"

    All that said, if he couldn't guess something, then he would really live his life in vain. Shen Ruiting's face was quite ugly, and he had seen Erfangsanfang and others who clearly knew the inside story with his eyes.

    idiot!

    The mother and daughter Liu Shuhan, who sat opposite, scolded in their hearts, that the end of the two-bedroom and three-bedroom is about to come, and it is Shen Qiao who caused all this. If it weren't for her to pretend to be silly and blame King Qingping, Shen Liang was irritated and Shen Liang was also caused. Wouldn't lead him to say those words when he noticed that she was a little confused.

    Thinking of this, Liu Shuhan couldn't help but look at Shen Liang again. He was really terrible! Nothing is silent and there is no regularity, and it is impossible to prevent people.

    "I'm all dumb? I ask you what is going on? Why is Shen Qiao so sure that Xiaowu can't have children?"

    Seeing that no one in the second room and the third room answered him, Shen Ruiting was so angry that he took the case, but what he didn't know was the truth. It was often more terrifying than he could imagine, and it was simply not something he could bear.

    "Hou Ye remember that more than a month ago, Shen Qiao served me that cup of tea with an apology?"

    Shen Liang, who hadn't planned to make trouble for this reason, stopped scrupulous, and looked at Shen Ruiting's eyes with the same. Ridicule and ridicule.