Chapter 80

At the hour of the sun, Qingping King Pei Yuanxun assembled a large number of iron-clad guards, and drove out of the imperial city on the grounds of curiosity, the prophecy of the monk Mochizuki City Ruian. The people would not point out his mischief and extravagance. It is said that the emperor who was still in the early dynasty changed his face on the spot. After the next dynasty, the mighty general Ling Wei asked to go to Mochizuki City again. The emperor gave him permission. In three quarters, General Ling ordered his troops at the East Gate Barracks and went to Mochizuki. city.

    On this day, almost everyone talked about the two armies rushing to Mochizuki City. Everyone’s attention was on this. No one thought that the death knell in the palace suddenly sounded at two quarters. The people were still in a daze. There was news from the palace that the queen who had been sick for several years had been squandering. Not long after, the emperor’s imperial decree was posted in the trouble spots in various cities. All joys and mourning are banned within the month.

    "Lord, I was right by you, the queen was stunned."

    Lei Zhen, who had arranged everything outside and came back today, couldn't help but feel a little complicated. He was not in doubt, but worried that Mochizuki City would also be fulfilled tomorrow.

    "The queen suddenly passed away, I'm afraid it's a mess outside."

    Now everyone's attention is on Mochizuki City. Who would have thought that the queen would die at this time.

    "Well, it’s okay for the poor. They usually wear coarse linen. The rich and the wealthy rushed into the cloth shop to buy linen, but the linen was collected by the Murong family a long time ago. The cloth picking merchant ship to the imperial city last time. It won’t be until the next day. Many people have gone to Murong’s house. The royal family is not listed. There are too many people in the palace, and the linen cloths are not enough.”

    Although Lei Zhen was returning to the hospital, the news was received in a timely manner. , The outside situation is basically clear.

    "They can't wait for the merchant ship, Lei Zhen, and then send someone to Murong's house, telling them that they must stick to it and get the most benefits with the least cost." There

    will be heavy rain tomorrow, not only Mochizuki City, but all waterways will be involved. The ships sailing on the water had to dock at the nearby pier, including the Caibu Merchant Ship. Murong's family was a merchant. Shen Liang did not give any special instructions. They knew how to operate.

    "Ok."

    Nodded, Lei Zhen retired, and Shen Liang held a rattle while teasing the child and said: "Brother Yue, tell me to go down. I haven't left the door in recent days. People from the front yard and back yard will ignore it."

    "Okay. "

    Qi Yue is anxious that this order will continue, so as to save those people always thinking about harming him.

    "You won't go to the college tomorrow?"

    "You can't go, the college is going to have a vacation again. During this time, I will stay at home and stay with our family Youer."

    Shaking his head, the second half of Shen Liang's sentence is obviously to the sitting child Shen You in the special chair said, I don’t know if he was born special and has experienced long-distance bumps. Shen You is not only easy to feed, but also very playful. Every time he is a 100-year-old uncle who has been professionally pitted by Shen Liang. "Ravaged" doesn't cry, and he always laughs and chuckles with excitement.