Chapter 50

As soon as Pei Yuanxun rescued Shen Liang ashore, he pulled off his big cloak and wrapped him firmly. After this tossing, the cool hair was loose, and the wet hair sticks to his face, looking a little embarrassed. In addition, everyone's attention was still on Shen Qiao's body, but few people noticed him, and no one realized that it was the always cold and domineering Pei Yuanyu who saved him.

    Few people noticed, it doesn't mean that no one noticed. The princes who had already secretly made his mind were watching them quietly, but Pei Yuanyi had a cold face and Shen Liang's face was slightly dark, everyone. I didn't see the difference between the two. After thinking about it, I could only attribute Pei Yuanxun's behavior to their acquaintance, and it was a matter of hand.

    Shen Qiao!

    Wrapped in Pei Yuanxun’s thick cloak, Shen Liang lowered his head slightly, no one saw it. The storm condensed in his eyes. Originally thought that the only people who would deal with him today were Liu Shuhan and others. I didn’t expect Shen Qiao to be the first to attack. Well, it's really good. Zhao Lan can't wait to embarrass him, and his daughter can't let it go. He wants to see who is the one who is embarrassed and humiliated in the end!

    Pei Yuanxun, the nearest to him, keenly sensed that there was something wrong with his breath. He raised his head and glanced at the brother and sister who was about to be pulled up. His eyes quickly slid a bit cruel, he was not stupid, no one fell. , But Liang Liang and Shen Qiao fell. There was nothing tricky about it. He didn't believe in killing him, almost subconsciously. He chose to believe in Shen Liang, guessing that it was Shen Qiao who wanted to take advantage of it. When he went down, he directly pulled Shen Qiao and fell together in a hurry.

    "Hair is all wet, wipe it."

    Both of them were thinking about something, and no one noticed that someone was approaching until a white handkerchief was handed in front of them, and then they heard familiar and unfamiliar voices, and the whole body was cold. Once stiff, he raised his head almost in slow motion, and an elegant and handsome face fell under his eyes. The hatred and resentment accumulated in the past life when he died, even if the coldness and self-control are strong, it can't be restrained. It is him. Qin Yunshen!

    How could he...

    Qin Yun is not stupid. He caught the intense hatred flashing through his eyes and was a little startled immediately. He was very sure that this was the first time he saw Shen Liang today. Where did his hatred come from?

    It's a pity that when he wanted to see clearly again, Shen Liang's eyes were already turbulent, and there was no trace of resentment anymore. At the same time, he lowered his head again: "Thank you, please don't bother your highness."     Goodbye his hatred. The meaning was that he was forcibly suppressed by him, but Shen Liang's estrangement was so obvious. For a while, Qin Yunshen's hand that handed out the handkerchief also froze in front of him.     "Five young masters!"     At the same time, with the help of Shaoguang, Qi Yue finally broke through the barriers and squeezed in front of them. He took out his handkerchief and wiped the drops of water and wet hair on Shen Liang's face with distress. I didn't notice that he had squeezed away the four princes in his life not long ago, but because of his recklessness, he indirectly gave Qin Yunshen a step, so that he would not be embarrassed.     Whether it was the intense hatred that flashed away from the coolness or Qin Yunshen's sudden movements and reactions, Pei Yuanxuan took everything in his eyes, and his handsome face became colder and sharper. Qin Yunshen's approach certainly made him uncomfortable and even more uncomfortable. The thing is, Shen Liang faced Qin Yunshen's abnormality, and intuitively told him that there might be something between them.     However, the Iron Armored Guard had already found out everything about Shen Liang from his birth to the present, and he could be sure that he had nothing to do with Qin Yunshen, so how could he explain his abnormality?     Even if there are a lot of questions to get answers, Pei Yuanxuan knows that now is not the time to ask, it is just a pair of phoenix eyes that lock him firmly, as if to see through his soul through his body.     "Woo...Brother, it's Brother Fifth. Brother Fifth brought me down. Woo..." On     the other side of the crowd, the rescued Shen Qiao threw himself into Shenyang's arms and cried, because of her crying, he drew on the boat. Everyone's eyes gathered on Shen Liang for an instant. At this time, he was wrapped in a purple cloak, and he looked a little embarrassed, but his body was straight. After feeling the attention from all around him, his head was slightly lowered. Lift up slowly.