Chapter 67

"He, love my brother very much."

    Not a question, but an affirmation. Shen Liang remembers clearly that Huo Yelin single-handedly rushed into the enemy's city to retrieve his brother's body. For this, he spent months lying in bed. The price, if it is not love to the bone, how can you be so desperate?

    "Well, my second child is a hard-hearted man. Except for the master and our senior brothers, Shen Da is the only man who walked into his heart in these years." After

    taking a look at him, Pei Yuanyu nodded, if he doesn't love him . , The second child would not let them see him, let alone help Shen Da to ask him to look after Liang Liang.

    "Why did they suddenly send the children back? Could it be that they encountered something..."

    Thinking of the cause of death of Shen Da in his previous life, Shen Liang suddenly became anxious, and Pei Yuanxian hurriedly grabbed his hand: "No, they are all right. , It’s just that the battlefield situation is getting more and more serious, and the second child has children can’t be exposed for the time being, and they can’t keep hiding it, so they will reluctantly send You'er away.”

    Even if only once or twice, he can see it, Shen Liang is very afraid of Shen. Da had an accident. Every time he talked about it, he was very excited, as if he had experienced something before. There are too many secrets in his heart!

    "It's all right, it's all right."

    His previous life experience is too unforgettable, and his concentration is still not enough.

    "You, the second child and Shen Da are not ordinary people. How can it be so easy to kill them? Besides, the king's people have already rushed to the Northwest battlefield. No accident, they will be in a few months. . marched triumphant return with " ."

    good, there are people who love his brother also have a son, "

    Shen cool snuggle past migraine on his shoulder:" Royal Highness, my children to take care of it. "

    now that Knowing that it was his brother's child, how could he have the heart to send it away? Even if he leaves the child, his situation will be even more difficult, even difficult, but he owes them, he must personally protect the child until his brother and sister-in-law return triumphantly and return him to them safely.

    "Are you sure? There are more children inexplicably, if you let the people in the Shen family know, You'er will become your biggest weakness, and will be your biggest weapon."     Pei Yuanxun narrowed his eyes and looked at him uneasy. The reason why he brought the child today is indeed because he has the mind to take care of him, but what he means is that he should go to the palace to take care of him every day, instead of leaving the child here directly. That is too much for him. Hard work is too risky.     "Do you think there is a difference?"     Sit up and face his worried gaze, Shen Liang laughed at himself: "As long as I'm still cold, they can't help but toss, but I should talk to my father seriously. Let’s talk about it.”     Jealousy can make people crazy, and Dongling Hall has already danced with demons. It’s not bad at all.     "Are you going to tell him about the child?"     Pei Yuanxuan frowned, and the second child emphatically warned in the letter, so that he would never let Shen Ruiting and others know the existence of the child.     "Am I that stupid?"     Shen Liang let out a sullen smile, but a cold light gradually appeared in his eyes: "He is not worthy of being our father, let alone knowing Youer's existence, or even worthy of loving our father."     To Shen Ruiting, He is resentful, more resentful than Liu Shuhan and the others. If he hadn't been so confused and treated him as a evil star, and he hadn't blindly pampered him by default, how could the situation of their brothers be so difficult? If he is willing to protect them, how can Liu Shuhan and the people in the second room and the third room dare to be so bold? You know, he is the real master of Dongling Houfu.     "Don't be sad, you still have a brother."     And this king!     Pei Yuanyi felt distressed. If he had not tasted the warmth and warmth of the world and was completely disappointed with his blood relatives, how could he be so firm and cunning when he was only fifteen years old? They were all forced out by those people.     "Well, I'm not sad, it's enough to have brother, Youer, and you."