Chapter 121

Shen Liang’s jealousy is not unreasonable. In fact, it is not just him, but also Pei Yuanxun. Except for his senior brothers, looking at the entire imperial city, the only relationship with him is Jing Xiran, special. Because of his identity, one day in the future, he will definitely stand on the opposite side of the royal family, and nobles, who is not loyal to the royal family? The more friends you have now, the more difficult it will be in the future, so it is better to stop worrying about yourself in the first place.

    "Xiran seems to be gentle and elegant, and he seems to be very gentle to everyone. In fact, his heart is very cold. It is difficult to be warm. The children of the royal family often cannot even their parents dominate their marriage. As the son of Huaiyang, Xiran is even more so. He has no desire for the other half of the future. If he wants to let him not marry, it will be possible for the world to rain."

    Holding his hand, Pei Yuan Yu looked down and rubbed his fingers back and forth on his tiger’s mouth. The average monarch would not be so harsh on the prince’s children, but today’s emperors are not ordinary people, and he has a strong desire to control their marriage. They can be married, and Jing Xiran is one of the reasons why they are basically unmarried.

    "It seems that Xiang Zhuo is destined to be sad."

    Shen Liang was not surprised by this answer. Who made Jing Xiran and Qin Yunshen both good at disguising themselves with gentleness and elegance? He knows this kind of people too well. Deeper, but also keep away from the bottom of my heart.

    "Not necessarily. I used to think that he was a cold-hearted person. He never planned to get married. Now it's not the same as you."

    Raising his eyes, Pei Yuan looked at him with a smile. They were cold-hearted and ruthless. Because they didn't meet the person who warmed their hearts, once they met, the iceberg would melt with it.

    "You really don't miss any chance to show your heart."

    Shen Liang was amused by him, and leaned over to kiss him on the face: "My palace rewards you, keep up the work."

    "My palace? I really want to be a queen. ?"

    Pei Yuanxun was in a good mood and couldn't help raising his eyebrows and teasing. Shen Liang was slightly mischievous and stuck out his tongue. Of course, he said: "The second position is originally mine, but if the emperor is not you in this life, then I will consider sitting in the seat of God. The possibility is now."

    "This king likes the princess and you are naturally ambitious."

    His eyes told him that he was not joking. Pei Yuanxun caught a very arrogant message in his eyes, that is, Whatever I care about and like, I will hold it in my hand without compromise. Gods block and kill the gods, and the Buddha blocks the Buddha. Pei Yuanxian believes that as long as he is given a chance, a springboard, even the one in the palace, he will Kick without hesitation.

    This cool look is more charming than his beautiful face!

    "Are people still a human without ambition?"

    Everyone has ambition. The difference is only in size and whether it will harm others. From the moment he knew Pei Yuanxun's true identity, he knew that he would still be the next one. Yes, if Pei Yuan succumbed to him, then he kicked him directly, sitting in the seat of God, and both of them are men. Why can't he be an emperor if he can't participate in politics? He really doesn't mind being the leader of the world.

    "You are right. It seems that for your rear position, this king has to work hard."

    If Shen Liang is destined to be the queen, then the emperor must be him!