Chapter 36

Because of the rain, there were not many pedestrians on the street, and the people who came and went were basically horse-drawn carriages. However, a few heads appeared in some open shops, but they quickly retracted. It is human instinct to protect oneself clearly. When officials do things, the people are at most just watching one or two, but they don't dare to take care of their business casually.

    "What about the Hou Mansion? I waited for the emperor's order, even if it was the prince and princess, got out of the car!" The

    little soldier was very imposing, and the man riding on the horse did not stop him, obviously tacitly agreeing.

    "You..."

    "Qi Xuan!"

    Qi Xuan was not angry, but the cool voice stopped him first, and after that, the curtain of the falling car was lifted, Shen Liang walked out, and stood on the carriage. The headed man looked at him. After ten days of raising his face, his already pretty face is more refined. Even if he is dressed in a low-key and simple manner, the cool beauty is enough to be stunning, coupled with the unparalleled demeanor. Not only the little soldiers, but even the headed man couldn't help but shrink his pupils, squinting his eyes slightly, his eyes gleaming.

    Liu Wenjin? !

    At a glance, he recognized that the man straddling the horse was Liu Shuhan’s elder brother Liu Wenjin. His cool eyes flashed, and he had already guessed why they were stopped. The bandits were rioted. Liu Wenjin was afraid that he was uneasy in coming to him. At the same time, I should also want to touch his bottom. As for why he can block it so accurately, isn't there his "eyeliner" in the Hou Mansion, how could he hide it from them when he left the Hou Mansion?

    Even though there were thousands of times in the mind, the cold eyes only stayed on Liu Wenjin's body for a moment. As the eyes flowed, the calm eyes seemed to sweep over all the soldiers present: "Lian the princess's carriage I also have to check. The ostentation is not small. I am the son of Dongling Houfu. I have no opinion if you want to check the carriage. However, please show the official document of the royal list first."

    Pretending not to know Liu Wenjin, he lives in a high place with a compelling momentum. How can his two-carriage be inspected casually? If this spreads, will his reputation become even more? Liu Wenjin finds fault in this way, I am afraid that there is a plan in this respect, after all, a few days later, it will be the day of the banquet in the Princess Palace. This is also a warning to warn him not to talk nonsense in the Princess Palace.

    If he was in his previous life, maybe he would really shrink back. Now, he himself sent the door to let him cut. He didn't make sense to refuse, didn't he?

    "Could it be that you are Xiao

    Wu ?" The soldiers were startled, unable to react, but Liu Wenjin suddenly changed his previous seriousness and looked at him with a smile on his face.

    Slowly looking at him, Shen Liang frowned and said, "I have never met an adult. Xiao Wu, a term that belongs only to family members and elders, doesn't seem to be suitable for an adult to call out. Or, the adult deliberately wants to stigmatize my reputation?"

    Sharp, it must be compared, this is the only feeling of desolation.

    "Haha... Xiao Wu misunderstood. It's no wonder you don't know me. The official surname is Liu, and the name is Wenjin. He is the brother of Madam Hou's prosperous relatives, and even your uncle."

    Liu Wenjin raised his head and laughed, his tone of voice grew stronger Close, even if deep in my heart, I was extremely shocked by Shen Liang's calm and sharp reaction at this time.

    "? Uncle"

    raised an eyebrow, Shen cool naked eye bottom infected with a touch of sarcasm: "My dad the name of David, the heir-apparent is the house of David, adults claiming to be surnamed Liu, how dare call yourself my uncle?"

    Remarks can be described as relentless, Liu Wenjin's close smile froze on his face instantly.

    "If Master Liu wants to check, please take out the official document of the Imperial List. If there is no official document of the Imperial List, I will refuse to accept the inspection. The big deal is that we will go to Jing Zhaoyin together."

    Does he deserve to be his uncle too?

    Shen Liang didn't give him a chance to react, and once again went to the inspection. Seeing him at ease, Qi Yue Qi Xuan's face looked a little better.

    "Little Five has really changed a lot compared to when I was a kid."

    With two eyes locked, Liu Wenjin almost gritted his teeth. The previous cool words were not only humiliating and affectionate, but also mocking his humble background. When the original sister said that he had become very deep and terrible, he still didn't believe it. How deep and terrible can a five-year-old, helpless child be? Now it seemed that he was really careless, and the little beast was more vicious than he thought.

    "People can't be immutable. I thought Mrs. Hou was a concubine, and she was a little concubine in front of my dad. She was respectful everywhere, but when my dad died, she immediately used the relationship with the old lady's nephew and nephew to persecute Hou. Lord righting her, and got a trickster priests slander me Fiends Huotai, g dead his own father, but for my brother Shen up, I am afraid that I was the biological father of newborn personally dead.

    ten years later the , Except for Shen Qiang, Master Hou has nothing to do with his wife and concubine. Five years ago, Mrs. Hou found that Taoist priest again. Once I was only ten years old, I splashed sewage on my body again. Why is Master Hou unhappy because I am too angry. The evil star must be removed or sent away to avoid it. This not only successfully sent me to the country village, but also forced my eldest brother away as the eldest son. What happened? Our brother left for five years and didn’t see Lord Hou. There are more heirs, how do you say it? It’s gold that shines wherever it goes. If it weren’t for my eldest brother’s ability to accumulate countless merits on his own, who else in or outside the imperial city remembers our brothers? Remember that we are Hou The original son of a well-known mansion?"

    Speaking of the past again, Shen Liang is not unexcited. After stopping for a while, he said again: "Madam Hou is an adult who is so fickle, let alone I am a child? And Mr. Liu. You, it is said that the bandits were conspired by Mrs. Liu and Mrs. Hou. There are many carriages coming and going on this road, but now you are alone with your troops to stop my carriage. The soldiers are clamoring for inspection. I am a twin. The carriage, if you let them turn around and pass it out, how would I be a man?"

    From the beginning, Shen Liang never thought of keeping a low profile. Since he dared to bring troops to find his fault, he was not afraid of tearing his face. Today After that, the brothers and sisters didn't want to be stable again.