Chapter 16

return

Right door poison

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 016

Shen Liang's words undoubtedly made the faces of Liu Shuhan's mother and daughter even more ugly, especially Liu Shuhan. She still can't believe that the cowardly and timid little bitch who was'exiled' for five years actually really dared to beat her. If it weren't for Shen Ruiting's sudden appearance, she would still be stunned now, but Shen Liang's series of intense speeches instantly made her hate him again, and she wished to skin him and dig his bones, and a thousand knives lingered!

"You...little beast, I will kill you!" In

these years, no one dared to confront Wei Zeqian in front of him. Shen Ruiting was so angry that he was about to rush forward. Liu Shuhan pretended to hold him: "Forget Lord Hou, Xiao Wu only came back yesterday and encountered that kind of thing again. It may be because he believed in the rumors outside. In addition, my mother asked me to invite me to invite me to the Fairy Way of Baiyun Temple five years ago. It is not without reason that he hates me so much. You are still young, Hou Ye, don't be too harsh."

This was gentle and aggrieved, but she calmly reminded Shen Ruiting that Shen Liang is the evil star, and Wei Zeqian was killed by him. fact.

"You still help him speak, I killed him today, even if it is for the people."

He lowered his eyes to look at him, Shen Ruiting's eyes widened, and the killing intent appeared in his eyes, not just talking.

"You fight, I was born by my father desperately. If you have the ability, you will kill me. When you go down here, I will tell my father everything. Even if you die in the future, I don't want to continue with my father. . "

feel ** of his intention to kill, Shen cool fight it, then he is not the father of vaginal bleeding and died two also say, even, that he had any connection with anything? Why is it all to blame on him? He also lost his father. If he has the ability, he will be put back into his father's stomach. Don't let him be born. He is not willing to come into this world. The person who is qualified to hate him is him, Shen Ruiting!

"You, you..."

Shen Ruiting was trembling with anger, and the hand that pointed at him was trembling, and his mouth became irritated: "You don't deserve to mention him!"

If it weren't for him, how could Ze Qian die?

"I'm not worthy, don't you deserve it? Don't be a damn disgusting person, you keep saying that you love your father, don't you still marry a lot of concubines? Your concubine's eldest son is not much younger than my brother, if this is what you call Your love, then your love is too cheap. "If you

love someone, how can you make the other person wronged?

Back then, his dad married him desperately, regardless of his grandfather's objections, and even broke ties with Wei's family. What about him? How did you treat daddy?

"That's..."

Speaking of this, Shen Ruiting couldn't help being a little short of breath. Where he couldn't see, Liu Shuhan's eyes stared at Shen as viciously as poisoned.

"I want to say that you are compelled? The first time can be said to be compelling. What about the second, third, and countless times after that? Don't forget, you have a daughter who is only one year younger than me."