Chapter 76

The warm pavilion of the lotus courtyard, not only the second room and the third room, are all present, but also the brothers and sisters Shen Ruiting and Shen Xiao. Aside from the little concubines, concubines, concubines and concubines, the only thing that did not arrive was to be forbidden. When Shen Liang brought Qi Yue in to see this formation, his eyes flashed, and it seemed that something was going to happen.

    "Grandma!" The

    more moisturized and beautiful face wore a faint smile, calm and calm, and only greeted the old lady, not even Shen Ruiting, and what I got was definitely the black faces of those elders who were dissatisfied, but He didn't care, he dared to tear his face with Shen Ruiting, let alone them? With his current reputation, even if they go out and say that he disrespects his elders, they will be regarded as malicious slander.

    On the face of it, Shen Liang didn't seem to take revenge at all after he came back, but what he did was affecting everyone a little bit. How similar is the current situation to the previous life? It's just that their positions have been reversed. Killing people is nothing more than a nod. If you just kill them, it would be too cheap for them. He wants them to go through all the things he has experienced in his previous life.

    "Xiao Wu is here, come over to my grandmother's side."

    There was silence in the Nuan Pavilion for a while, as if just noticing his presence, the old lady's drooping head slowly lifted, and he greeted him with a smile on her face: "How long has Xiaowu been here?"

    "Just here."

    Shen Liang, who was sitting under his head, sneered in his heart, but his face did not show mountains or rivers, and was always elegant and indifferent. The old lady pretended to sigh: "The man is getting old. It doesn’t work if you refuse to admit defeat, but after a while, the old lady fell asleep, and you don’t even know that you are here, so don’t care about your grandmother, Xiaowu.”

    The ability to open your eyes and talk nonsense is no longer there, but one is present. This is true.

    "Don't dare."

    Shen Liang vomited weakly, lowered his eyes and followed his words and uttered two words. He wanted to see what they were doing in such a big battle today.

    "You child is so cute. I have heard your father say that the child in your yard was an abandoned child you picked up. You said that as soon as you were unmarried, you suddenly picked up a child and came back to raise it. I am not afraid of other people’s gossip.”

    In order to show kindness, the old lady took the initiative to take his hand, not to mention how much he cherished him, Shen Liang still had a faint expression: “Fortunately, the mouth grows on someone else, I love it. Just say it, I just have a clear conscience."

    "But you still want to marry someone, you don't care what others say, can your future husband not care?"

    He glared at him pretendingly, the old lady. He went on to say: "I can't as well send the child to the Huimin Department, or give it to the nurse in the house. They have more experience in taking care of the child than you. You, you, just study with peace of mind and wait for Darer. Come back and find a good family with your father, and marry out gracefully."

    "Yes, Xiaowu, my mother is also for you, it's really not good for you to bring a child like this."

    Zhao Lan also agreed upon seeing this. He joined the lobby with a worried face. Lu Yang didn’t want to care about it, but he still spoke under Shen Jing’s hint: “Don’t just throw away your child. Why do you say you’re covering it like a treasure? It’s for him? Is it worth the rest of your life?" The