Chapter 68

"That's it, the ancestors of the Wei family are really amazing people." After

    understanding the whole story, Shen Liang praised it sincerely.

    "It's amazing, but no matter how great the predecessors are, it is in the past. Neither the king nor you will lose to them in the future."

    Turning his head to look at him, Pei Yuanyi turned his words: "But cool, the royal family is still It’s also quite afraid of the Nether Guards, you’d better not expose them completely, let them continue to hide in the dark, perhaps it will be more effective.”

    His safety is also more secure, once the heavenly people know about the Nether Guards In his hands, they will either force him to marry into the royal family, or they will do everything in their power to destroy him, no matter what the result is, they don't want to see it now.

    "Well, I know, I told you because you are different."

    He is no longer his previous life, so he won't play a good hand stupidly anymore.

    "This king

    likes to listen to this, I will say more later, coax this king, let you send it!" It turns out that men also like to listen to sweet words, and Shen Liang couldn't help being amused: "I dare not send you Lord Lord, but I There is really something here that needs your help."

    "What's the matter?"

    Turning to face him, Pei Yuanyi looked at Shen Liang with a smile on his face. Alone!

    "There's something about Mochizuki City's dyke..."

    His expression was constricted, and Shen Liang suddenly leaned in serious and whispered in his ear for a long time. The smile on Pei Yuanyi's face disappeared as he watched it. Dark and solemn.

    "Are you sure?" In

    response to his deep gaze, he nodded solemnly, "Well, it is not convenient for the Nether Guard to take action. The mighty general is a very suitable candidate, but he may not believe me, Lord. , I can only trouble your armored guard to dispatch."

    "Leave this to the king, do you still have arrangements?"

    Don't blame him for being suspicious, he always feels that he still has something to say.

    Knowing that he couldn't hide it from him, Shen Liang smiled slyly: "There is indeed an arrangement. My goal is Shang Shu Wenyuan, the Ministry of Rites."

    "Want the palace in the palace to completely overthrow the case of fraud in the scientific examination?"

    Hearing the words Wenyuan, Pei Yuanxun knew what was going on. Wen Yuan was one of the chief examiners in the autumn of last year, but it was the new head of the six heads and some unimportant people who were unlucky in the scientific examination fraud. Yuan, it was clear that he was going to reverse the case for Fu Yunxi.

    "No, I just don't like my people being wronged by Mo Bai."

    Fu Yunxi is his person, he naturally wants to plan for him! Of course, there are many other reasons, but they are all incidental.

    "What's your person? It

    sounds like you have something to do with him, don't make this king upset." An angry glance at him, Pei Yuanxun let go of his hand and stood up: "Don't worry, this king will do his best. To cooperate with you, since you want to keep Yu'er, I have no objection. Let Tianquan Tianxuan and Yuheng stay here tonight, and let them withdraw when your people are in place. It's cool, nothing can be risky. Don't worry about this king." The