Chapter 29

Tanglin Houfu Rose House

    "Miss, just now the side door came to report, the five young masters are back."

    A little girl hurriedly broke into the courtyard, and Shen Qiang who was practicing piano stopped: "What a young master, bitch. Only one."

    "..."

    The little girl who consciously said the wrong thing bowed her head deeply, twisting her hands together uneasy.

    "And then? Did they see the present this lady gave him?"

    Rarely, Shen Qiang was in a good mood and didn't embarrass her. The big maid Green Branch who was waiting on the side took tea and sent it to him.

    "This..."

    "Miss, miss, it's okay..." The

    little girl was speechless for a while, and a hurried voice rang. After a while, another little girl rushed in, Shen Qiang's expression holding a tea cup. As soon as it sank, the green branch on the side preemptively said: "What

    kind of demeanor is the bluffing ?" "Sister Lvzhi..."

    The girl who broke in took a pause , and then stepped forward anxiously: "No, Miss is not good. The fifth young master asked him to go to the lotus incense courtyard to invite the old lady."

    "What?!"

    Shen Qiang stood up fiercely, her starry eyes suddenly widened, and the green branch, who had recovered first, also changed his face: "No, he is afraid. I’m looking for the old lady to file a complaint. Miss, let’s go to the lady."

    "What is it? He has evidence to prove that I destroyed his yard?" After a

    brief shock, Shen Qiang calmed down quickly, and the Hou Mansion went all out. Yue Qixuan, no one would listen to Shen Liang's words, even if he sued the old lady? Who dares to betray her? When there is no saboteur, Shen Liang must be even more sad. This is a good thing.

    "But, miss, let's talk to your wife."

    Lu Zhi, who is two years older than her, frowned almost unchecked. She always felt that things would not be that simple. Under normal circumstances, shouldn't you go to your wife or Lord Hou when you encounter such things? But Young Master Fifth found the old lady, there must be something weird in this.

    "What's there to say about this little thing, let's go, let's go and see the excitement."

    Shen Qiang is confident that he has done a perfect job, and he did not take the reminder of the green branches to his heart, and was enthusiastic about going back to the courtyard to watch the excitement. Lvzhi and Hongmei, another maid, looked at each other, and both sighed helplessly. When the lady first came to the hospital, they disapproved. However, the lady has been holding a sigh of breath for the past few days. Persuasion was useless, and now she...

    why doesn't the young lady understand, the fifth young master looks like a bully, but he has been back for a few days, who really bullied him?

    After

    returning to the hospital, Shen Liang went out for most of the day, and when he came back, the matter of inviting the old lady quickly spread to the ears of all the hospitals. Liu Shuhan, who has been worrying about her mother’s house affairs recently, only felt his eyelids twitch and took the maid without much thought After rushing over, how could the Erfang Shen Zhao and the Sanfang Shen Lu miss this good show? The three of them arrived at the Second Hospital almost at the same time.

    At this time, the old lady who came first had just arrived.

    "Grandma!"

    The Shen Liang who was waiting outside the courtyard with Qi Yue ignored the presence of other people, and bowed his head to the old lady who was helped down from the sedan chair.

    "Why are you looking for me in such a hurry? I heard Xiao Qiao said that you didn't go to Feiyu Pavilion to get your clothes?"

    Shen Qiao had already filed a lawsuit in front of her before, and now Shen Liang sent someone to let her go in person like a reminder Go, even though Shen Liang is useful, the old lady's face is quite ugly.

    "Grandma..."

    It seemed that she hadn't heard her sarcasm and impatience. The moment Shen Liang raised her head, tears rolled down, as if she had suffered a great grievance, and everyone in the room couldn't help it. I was stunned and didn't understand which one was singing again.

    "Why are you crying?"

    After a brief daze, the old lady's tone softened a little, and Shen Zhao immediately followed up upon seeing this: "What's wrong with Xiaowu? Could someone bully you?"

    "No one bullied him can cry like this?"

    Shen As Lu received the conversation, he also gave a pointed glance at Liu Shuhan, who also had a bad face, and the meaning was already obvious.

    "Xiao Wu, don't cry anymore. Keep crying. Others may think I bullied you. Tell your mother, what the hell..."

    Ignoring the innuendo of the two men, Liu Shuhan said as she walked towards Shen Liang, When he raised his hand to wipe his tears, Shen Liang avoided everyone in front of her, and her tearful eyes were still resentful.

    Liu Shuhan secretly yelled badly. The little beast was afraid that he would make trouble again. For a while, the smile on his face was as stiff and ugly as the hand out.

    The old lady and the two-bedroom and three-bedroom people have a panoramic view of everything. Don’t take any misfortune. Even Shen Qiao’s previous grievances in Shen Liang’s place have been forgotten. For them, the more chaotic the long house, the more opportunities they can take advantage of. .

    "Fifth brother, you..."

    "Shut up!"

    Shen Qiang, who had just rushed to see the scene where Shen Liang refused Liu Shuhan, immediately rushed over to help her mother, but she was the first step with red eyes. He sternly scolded and went back, ignoring the blue and red faces of the mother and daughter, and turned to the old lady in a calm and cool manner: "Grandma, please come with me."

    "Huh?" The

    old lady frowned strangely, but did not refuse, at the old lady. He helped him and followed them, and the others followed them when they saw it.