Chapter 91

"Now you know that he is your queen? What the fuck did you do?" The

    man was not relieved after hitting someone, rushed up and grabbed his collar, his wide-eyed eyes were covered with a mist, floating The cold eyes that saw everything in mid-air were full of tears, and he recognized it. It was his cousin Wei Xu. The scene here is likely to be a continuation of the previous life, but he is dead, no Just know.

    I don’t know if he was beaten or what happened. Qin Yunshen had blood stains on the corners of his mouth and his eyes were silent. After a long time, he said hoarsely: "I...regret..."

    "He...regret? Do you know regret too?"

    Wei Xu sneered and threw him away, with a disdainful face, and pointed to Shen Qiang who was also embarrassed on the side, and shouted: "He has been with you for ten years, and you have not seen his goodness. You have never let him have a good day. You The reputation of your emperor is your world, which one is not for you? In addition to the medical skills stolen from him, what else has the slut of the Shen family helped you? Without him, you think that my Wei family can let you sit down. ?????? God's position? Qin Yunshen, you are not even qualified to regret!"

    "I..."

    Qin Yun opened his mouth. He didn't want to argue, but wanted to say something, but he couldn't continue with a word, and his eyes were full of bloodshot eyes. Chi Guoguo's regret, some people are like this, no matter how precious treasures are, they don't feel cherished when they see them every day, and they regret it after they are lost.

    "The cold body should be in your imperial tomb."

    Pei Yuanxun's voice suddenly penetrated between them. Qin Yun's eyes were sharp and fierce. Everyone in the room knew that he was right, and Wei Xu bowed and said: " Your Majesty, please allow me to dig out his imperial tomb and remove the bones of his cousin."

    "No, you can't, he's my, he's my..."

    Qin Yun struggled intensely after hearing this, but he was present. But no one paid attention to him. He is just a prisoner now.

    "Shen's, Liu's and others have harmed you a lot, and it's not too late to send them on the road to the imperial tomb."

    Without even looking at the pair of dog men and women again, Pei Yuanxuan sat on the high platform, and the rest were arranged on his left and right sides.

    "Prepare for execution!"

    "No, forgive me, your majesty, please forgive me..."

    "Don't..."

    "I don't want to die..."

    With the execution order, more than a hundred well-trained archers entered the arena and drew bows. The arrow aimed at those tied up on the stake, and screams of horror overlapped with begging for mercy. At this time, Huo Yelin led his son to stand up: "Back then, you let Shen Dawan die with arrows through his heart. Today I will let you taste the taste of ten thousand arrows penetrating your heart, letting go!"

    "No..."

    "Shoo..."

    More than a hundred sharp arrows were sent out, intertwined into an airtight net and rushed towards them, sharp. The arrow tip quickly pierced their skin. Before they yelled, the second wave of arrow rain came again. It continued for several waves. When it stopped, the people tied to the stake were all covered with sharp arrows. Like a hedgehog, no one noticed, Huo Yelin shed two lines of tears quietly.

    "Xuanzhi!"

    Glanced at those dead, Pei Yuan Lie a wave, a eunuch look like a man stand up slowly unfold bright yellow imperial edict: "Kill carrier, Chao said the emperor, Qin Yundi throne III contains ......"