Chapter 97

"Master, what do you mean by the

    emperor ?" The emperor and the others stepped out of the yard before they stepped out of the yard, and a few people in the hidden and dark area appeared one after another. Pei Yuanyu, who had been pretending to be unconscious, also sat up and leaned on the head of the bed. .

    "He will make an order." With a

    wicked sneer at the corner of his mouth, Pei Yuanxun said affirmatively. If he didn't figure out the key to it at the beginning, the last words of Tianshu and Lao Lin would be enough to wake him up. He has always been suspicious and self-righteous, and will make the decision that is most beneficial to him, and this decision is exactly what they want.

    "The master is so sure?"

    Shaoguang looked at him questioningly. How did he come to a conclusion? They hid in the dark and watched for a long time, but they didn't see the old emperor's intention at all. On the contrary, they still felt that he was quite repellent.

    "If the order is passed on, let people pass the news of this king's request to marry Liangliang again to the princes. This king wants to see if he can hold on when he sees his sons acting frequently for the sake of coldness. ."

    Pei Yuanxun did not answer them, but smiled more evilly. Since he has already made such a big move, it is too sorry for himself if he fails to achieve his goal.

    "Yes."

    Tianxuan flashed and left, Shaking Guangzhang originally wanted to say something, but Pei Yuanxuan's eyes looked at first: "This king asked you to protect Liangliang, how did you protect it?"

    "Uh..."

    Shake The light forehead went dark, and he subconsciously hid behind Tian Quan: "Master, you have misunderstood. The princess asked me to come back. He said let me watch it personally. Go back and repeat it to him. He will not let the Nether Guardian. People from here are here."

    Forgive him for lying. At this time, he dare not say that he first proposed to come back. The master must destroy him.

    "Then you won't go back?"

    Pei Yuanxun's face looked better, but his tone was still bad.

    "I'm leaving now."

    After speaking, the shaking figure disappeared in their sight. Not long after, Tianshu and Lao Lin also came back. Pei Yuanyi explained some of their precautions. About an hour later, the Qingping Palace called the emperor. In the name of the city, the news of searching for famous doctors in the city spread to the ears of major families one after another.

    The Fifth Prince’s Mansion

    "What are you talking about? Pei Yuanxun is going to die and want to marry Shen Liang?"

    Hearing the reports from his subordinates, he has been discussing with his mother and concubine recently on how to marry Shen Liang as the fifth prince and concubine without offending the emperor. Qin Yuntian couldn't help burning with anger. The coolness is not only a strong background, but also has considerable courage. If Pei Yuanxun is fighting alive, he has nothing to say. The more someone fights, the more he proves his preciousness. Isn't it? But he has only one last breath left, and he still wants to snatch Shen Liang, and he won't want to make them cheap to death?

    "That's true. My subordinates went to your maternal grandfather's house to inquire about it, but it was not King Qingping who proposed to marry Shen Liang. It is said that he was already unconscious. This matter was mentioned by the Lin steward of Qingping Palace. Tiejia Wei Da commander Tianshu also agreed."