Chapter 46

The octagonal pavilion is built behind the rockery. Not far away is the famous man-made river in the Long Princess's Mansion. At this time, there are several boats floating on the river, and there are many young men and women gathered on the river. There are also many people in the garden in front, some in twos and threes. Talking about poems and showing off their literary talents together, some of them are simply laughing and joking. They are basically young people, while the older generations are gathered in the main hall of the courtyard.

    "Shen Liang? Shen Da's brother?" On

    one of the big boats in the man-made river, a few men with extraordinary clothes and outstanding temperament all noticed the red figure, because they were far away, most of them couldn't see his appearance. , But the noble demeanor he walked still made them all look at him.

    "Yes, your lord, he was outside the door before..."

    A white and pure man with a figure resembling a bamboo pole leaned over and said what had happened before. The eyes of several people flickered, but none of them spoke until A very fat man patted his belly and said, "What a funny little guy, I will find him to play with him in the main hall of the day."

    "Brother Sanhuang, please stop, be careful that the emperor's wife cuts off your ration. "

    his words will soon be another person Tucao back, fat three princes Qin Yun Yi immediately stand up and pound the table, fat face also followed shook:" he dared to break him of this temple "!! "

    Survival Song , Write the pen and ink to the main hall. The main hall should write down the words of the third prince and show it to the third prince and concubine later."

    "Brother Big Emperor!"

    Upon hearing this, Qin Yunyi was discouraged on the spot, and his previous momentum was swept away.

    "Haha..."

    A group of princes all laughed awkwardly. Qin Yunyi, the third prince, was afraid that the three princes and concubines would not be a day or two. Every time their brothers got together, they liked to make trouble with him. He was so angry. Blushing and thick necks, they all think it's very Coke.

    "What is the old bastard looking at? Is it because she is fancy to Shen Liang?"

    While laughing, the second prince Qin Yunlan suddenly turned to the handsome young man who had been looking at the pavilion. Now they are all grown-ups, and they have begun to show their coveting for the throne. In addition, the emperor has never established a prince or a king, and a few brothers. On the surface, the feelings are very good, but in fact, you have already been fighting to the death, and you can't wait to kill one by one.

    For a while, all the other princes except the three princes looked over, and the eighth prince Qin Yuncheng withdrew his gaze and smiled shyly: "What did the second emperor say? I'm just enjoying the scenery in the aunt's mansion."     Nine adult princes Only the eldest prince, the second prince and the third prince were married, but the concubine of the second prince married and passed away because of the abortion not long after they got married.     "I'm afraid that the old eight admires more than just the scenery, right?"     Qin Yuntian, the fifth prince, smiled evilly: "I heard that this Shenliang is not only the son of Dongling Houfu, the only brother of Shen Da, but also the grandson of General Wei, father. Wong has been prepared to let the house of David to come back, and that time they must have seen Huishen cool, if married him, not afraid aspirations to Orient house? "     today's Queen's nothing out of nine grown-Prince, all is not illegitimate, five The prince’s mother and concubine is the imperial concubine, who assists the queen who has been lingering for many years in the management of the harem. His foreign family also controls the Ministry of War, so he has no scruples in speaking and is not afraid of offending people.     "What did Brother Wuhuang say? How can we be the master of marriage?"     Even if they had that thought, they couldn't express it here.     "You only know if there is any meaning, but you are the only one who knows, but this is Shen Liang, this hall still advises you not to think about it. Both the Wei family and Shen Da hold the power of war, and the Wei family has the right to abolish the emperor, Dongling. Hou is one of the six books, and the emperor will not let any of our brothers marry him as a concubine."