Chapter 66

"Puff haha..."

    Shen Liang squirted, holding his belly and laughing awkwardly, can he say that the little eyes of the prince are particularly funny?

    "You're still laughing, quickly think of a way, let him cry again, the entire Dongling Hall will be awakened."

    Pei Yuanxu walked towards him with a dark face holding the meat dumplings, he still wanted to cry. , The second child is doing personnel affairs? God knows that in just three days, his Qingping Palace has been overturned by his little ancestors, and the fourth child’s scam was smeared on the soles of his feet on the first day. Waiting for him to free his hands and see how he cleans up him. .

    "Cough cough... You asked me to think of a way, what can I do?"

    Shen Liang stood up and took a look at the urge to laugh loudly. The little guy cried too hard, his face It's all red, but you can still see the cute little look: "I said you are the little guy who got it? Why? The prince is too leisurely and wants to change his job as a dad?"

    "..."

    Pei Yuan He stared, who wants to change his job to be a dad? Is he also forced? You must know that the second child sent him back a little ancestor, and he would not agree to help take care of him if he was killed.

    "Button button!"

    "Rang

    Liang, why are there children crying in your room?" There was a knock on the door, and Fu Ying's voice came in. Shen Liang glared at Pei Yuanyu with an angry look, and stepped over to open the door. Not only Fu Ying, but Qi Yue and Qi Xuan were also quarreled, but Shaoguang was not there. It is estimated that he had known that Pei Yuanxuan would come, and he might be with Tianquan and the others right now.

    "This... Lord, what do you..."

    " Where is the child?"

    "Master..."

    Seeing the situation in the room, Fu Ying and the three of them opened their mouths in unison, pointing their fingers at this and that. The words were stunned but couldn't understand.

    "Is the child hungry? This cry is too miserable."

    Shen Liang couldn't explain, he didn't bother to waste his words at all. He threw down the three people at the door and walked back. He had never been a father in his previous life, and he had never even been pregnant, so he was also complete in taking care of the child. noob.

    "Can't it? I just ate when I came out. Did you pee?"

    In contrast, the prince who has been taking care of the child for three days seems to be more experienced. He placed the crying child on the table while speaking. He tried to untie the quilt, but the child cried so that he was a little uncomfortable. The more anxious he was, the more he couldn't untie it.

    "Lord, lord, be gentle..."

    Fu Ying, who had recovered from her senses, couldn't see it anymore. She hurried forward to take the children and untied the quilt quickly. The children inside were naked. There was not even a fig leaf, Fu Ying looked up extremely speechless, and Pei Yuanxuan was also a little embarrassed: "The little broken boy who is only a few months old is just as ugly with or without clothes."

    He could say that the whole palace has been up and down for three days. Did you fail to dress your child? It was their bad luck. Old Lin, who should be experienced, went out to meet friends.

    Is this a question of ugliness or not?

    Shen Liang, who was listening to the side, couldn't help his forehead, admitting that he couldn't do it so hard?