Chapter 111

"Well, continue to stare."

Withdrawing his smiling gaze, Shen Liang raised his hand to make Lei Zhen retreat, and stood up to meet everyone's attention: "Mrs. Hou wants to know what I said to the princess, so it's better to ask in person. She? Now I am regarded as half Qingping princess. If you hand over the post, the eldest princess should be met. At the same time, you can also ask her if Liu Wenjin's removal was ordered by me. As for your son and Shenyang, do I remember? If it's wrong, they bribed the chief examiner last year. At that time, I was guilty at the village village. How could I harm them? Wouldn't you say that I instigated them to pay bribes? Then I'm terrible, people I can instigate others without coming back. Next time I try to instigate the emperor to divide your son by five horses?"

"You..."

Shen Liang almost leaned over and put it in his ear. Liu Shuhan thought. Palpitations, Shen Liang didn't give her a chance to speak, stepped back and continued: "You said that the Hou Mansion has never been peaceful after I came back. I just want to ask you why there is no peace in the Hou Mansion? Did I take the initiative to provoke you? In addition to two visits to Hexiangyuan, one visit to the front yard to find Lord Hou, two nights before kneeling to receive the imperial decree, and meeting with Lin'an Houdi's second son and Xie Ge's grandson and others here this morning, I basically I've never been to the front and rear courtyards. How can you make you unable to rest? My re-entry courtyard was destroyed and your right to be taken away from the center. Is it my fault? The root cause of the disaster, I'm damaging you, Mrs. Hou Where's it?"

He didn't speak, they really regarded him as a bully, okay, take this opportunity, he just happened to break with them, by the way, add fuel to the fire!

"But..."

Liu Shuhan's face turned pale, and her whole body trembled. For a moment, she only thought that if Lord Hou couldn't help it, she could only rely on King Qingping. Following his usual style, she went directly to the cell. It's not impossible to bring people back. As long as she pushes everything to be too cold and evil, then the whole family, including Lord Hou, will also force him to ask Qingping King, even if he is not the princess, but he will save him. It was a fact that King Qingping was killed, and the other party couldn't ignore his request, but she forgot, the cool and sharp teeth, and he was never afraid of tearing his face.

"But what? Or let me help you."

You don't need to look at it to know what she is thinking, Shen Liang's eyes that seem to be able to penetrate other people's sex, which are deep in the soul of the other person, finally turned away from her, and look at the rest of the people who were blushing with his words. Said mercifully: "Mrs. Hou really has a good calculation. Back then, you put the name of the evil star on my head over and over again, so that you know what you know. At that time, my eldest brother and I were still young. I can leave it at your mercy, but now you still want to use this name to let the entire Shen family, including Lord Hou, force me to ask Qingping King. It's a bit whimsical.

Let's not say anything else, if you are engaged to Qingping King today It's your daughter, Shen Qiang, would you be so persecuted? Making such a terrible request before getting married will not only help you save your son, but maybe it will also make me behave against the prince, even if he doesn't retreat, he will still marry Don't think about having a better life when I marry to the palace in the future, right?

If I am unlucky and he retires directly, it would be better, isn't it? Two birds with one stone, no, three birds with one stone. This is Madam Hou's best trick. It's like giving me the name of a bad star, sending me away, and at the same time forcing my big brother away. With a single shot and a single shot, he came up with a third-rank hussar general. Who in and outside the imperial city still remembers that my eldest brother and I are the original sons of the Hou Mansion? In the eyes of everyone, Lord Hou is probably only Shen Xiao and Shen Qiang, right? Lord Hou, don't you think? "The