Chapter 9

It's night, everything is silent!

    The Qingping Palace with the largest construction area to the east of the imperial city, the scattered courtyards are silent in the night, except for the occasional howling of wolves and tigers, no sound can be heard. As for the roar of wild animals in Qingping Palace, it is very simple, because only ten years old. The eighth King Qingping is a famous dude in the imperial city. He has not been in official positions so far. Other dudes are proficient in sampling, eating, drinking, and gambling. His hobby is a clear stream. He likes wild beasts. The more brutal the better, even the emperor does No matter what, anyone who sees him has to go far.

    Qingping Residence, the courtyard where Pei Yuanxun lived.

    Pei Yuan, with his upper body naked, leaned lazily on the bed, his wheat-colored skin was firm and firm, one point more fat and one point thinner, the only pity, at this time, the sexy and attractive upper body has an extra ten About a centimeter away, the wound was still bleeding, the doctor was changing his gauze, and the middle-aged man with the appearance of a housekeeper was chattering on the side.

    "The prince, the princess has ordered his troops out of the city." A

    moment later, a thin and tall figure suddenly appeared. Pei Yuanyu, who was leaning on the couch, narrowed his eyes, his slender hands stroking obediently. The red fox on his shoulder: "Why did you know that Duan Yu was in the bandit's den after

    finding out Shen Liang?" The eldest son of the eldest princess went out in person. There should be no problem. He only feels cool about providing news. interest.

    "No, Shen Liang's background is so simple that it can't be simpler. The only exception is his confrontation with Madam Hou at the gate of the Hou Mansion in the daytime. Those bandits are likely to belong to Madam Hou." The

    man lowered his head slightly . , I am very self-blaming. With their armored guards, they can't find anything. This is undoubtedly a big blow to them.

    "Continue to investigate, this king heard that the county prince's husband is investigating corruption and fraud cases recently?"

    Pei Yuanxun did not question their abilities, but Niu Tau asked Mazui about other things, and the man looked up at him. Then he said: "Yes, it is said that some evidence has been obtained, and the facts of the case are still in the confidential stage. The information we can find is very limited."

    "It seems that some people's rations were moved, and I went to check Madam Hou's family."

    Slightly squinted eyes slowly opened, and Pei Yuanyu said in a whisper, "Shen Liang is also Wei Zeqian's son, maybe that thing is in Shen Liang's hands."

    "It's... unlikely, Shen Liang just came out. Shi Wei Zeqian passed away, how did he pass things on to him, and he was a twin, and sooner or later he was going to marry. Such an important thing, even if Wei Zeqian was willing, General Wei would not let him fall into the hands of a foreigner. Come here."

    "Is it important? Maybe it doesn't matter to them at all?"

    "The prince meant..." The

    man didn't understand, Pei Yuanyi smiled and turned his head: "This king just suddenly thought that the Wei family has never The cards are played according to the cards. Maybe it is because they don’t care. We can’t find the whereabouts of the thing. This king is wondering if he will come to the house to ask for a look, maybe the old general Wei. Did you take it out without saying anything?"

    "..." The

    man suddenly felt too thin to understand , the prince's face was so thick!

    "The ancestral stuff allows you to look at it casually? Lord, you have a big face."

    The housekeeper Lin, who helped the doctor deal with the wound together, couldn't bear it, and looked at him with extreme disdain. Don't say it too truthfully.

    "This is the case."

    Who doesn't know that he Qingping Wang Pei Yuanxun is lawless? Isn't it a matter of a sentence to come to see someone's ancestral treasure?

    Pei Yuanxun didn't care, and the dark and deep phoenix eyes narrowed slightly again: "You don't need to keep an eye on Shen Liang, just pay attention to his movements."

    "Yes." The

    man bowed and disappeared in the blink of an eye. In the room, the doctor happened to have bandaged him: "Master, the medicine left by the master is running out. We still have to find the antidote as soon as possible."

    "Well, the king knows it well, go out."

    Waved his hand. , Pei Yuanxun obviously didn't want to say more, the doctor sighed lightly, and resigned helplessly.

    "Do you know how to count? You know how to make yourself like this? Knowing that you can't get hurt, you get hurt all over the time. The prince is not the old man who said you, you are eighteen, so don’t hurry to find a princess. God, if you have any accident, you don’t even have a species, what face do you have to go down to see the old prince and the old princess? Poor old prince’s fame, why did you give birth to such an unfilial son.”

    The butler on the side murmured again. Now, in the palace, he is the only one who dared to talk to him like this.

    "Old Lin, this king is going to rest."

    While he was not paying attention, Pei Yuanxuan quietly rolled his eyes. From the time he was able to marry a wife at the age of thirteen until now, he has to recite these words several times every day, and his ears are fast. It's a cocoon.

    "Master, you can tell me honestly, you haven't used that stuff for 18 years. Isn't it

    dysfunctional ?" Not only did Lin steward not step back, but he also approached his crotch and looked at his crotch. It was Pei Yuanxun. I couldn't help but pinched my legs unnaturally: "This king warns you, don't think about anything."

    What is it? He doesn't have to meet someone who can be used by him, right? What are you thinking about?

    "My lord, don't be embarrassed. If this disease can be treated early, it will be treated early. If it is late, it will delay your life. Don't worry, the old slave will not tell others. You just need to tell me quietly. I will arrange everything.

    Be sure to drop it properly." It’s the worst for you, OK?

    Pei Yuanyi, who was forced to have a certain dysfunction, twitched the corners of his mouth and shouted: "Tianshu, get Lao Lin out for this king."

    "Yes."

    "Eh eh eh...You die boy, take the old man dry. Huh? Let it go..." I

    don’t know where a man popped up. He picked up steward Lin’s back collar and walked away. Steward Lin blushed, kicking with both hands and legs, before leaving the house. Loudly yelled: "My lord, you should be treated as soon as possible if

    you are sick , otherwise the future will be endless!" "It is you who are sick!"

    Pei Yuanxun responded with an angry voice. After his ears were cleaned, he lay down weakly with his forehead. The only thought in his mind before going to bed was, should I give Lao Lin a seed? The old stuff is getting fucked up.