Chapter 78

"...Uncle Fu, I feel distressed!" After

    staring at him deeply for a while, Qi Yue choked and shed tears again: "Xiao Xuan and I lost our parents and relatives when we were very young. It was the young master who picked it up. And brought us back. At that time, Liangliang was only five or six years old. The little one was very cute. We fell in love with this exquisite, cute and a little shy little brother at a glance. When the eldest master asked us if we would like to take care of and protect for the rest of our lives When he was in his time, we agreed without hesitation. Since then, we have been the people who accompany Liang Liang the most, and we have also witnessed all his hardships and pains. When he was sent to Zhuangzi by Hou Ye five years ago, Liang Liang cried so much that he fainted. He continued to feel feverish and talked in sleep. It took two or three months to relieve himself. However, the lady was still unwilling to let him go. The housekeeper on the Zhuangzi let us all the dirty work and tiring work. Dry, cool and cool, although it is not good for pampering, but under the protection of the young master, he has not done much work. In less than a day, his hands have rubbed out dense blisters..." At

    this point, Qi Yue could not cry, Fu Ying hugged his shoulders distressedly. After a long while, he continued to sob and said, "I feel distressed with Xiaoxuan. I carry all the work with the housekeeper on my back. Every day, I feel tired like a dog. It's very cool. He is very sweet and considerate. He will keep us hot water for soaking hands and feet no matter how late. He usually eats as little as possible and saves it for us to eat. He said that we are tired and should eat more. He has no work and eats less. It’s okay, Uncle Fu, you tell me, we are originally slaves, how can the master save something from our mouth to eat for us? Liangliang is so kind and cute, why do they have the heart to be so cruel to him?"

    Qi Yue’s voice Hoarse out of tune, tears flowed open like rain, distressed and twitched.

    "It's all over, and we will get better and better in the future."

    Fu Ying embraced him and gently patted his back, and Fu Ying's eyes were also red. He knew that they had a hard time when they were young, but he knew and really heard it completely. It's not the same thing, his heartache is about to overflow, for the coolness, and for Qi Yue Qixuan, they are all good children!

    "It’s just because it’s all over. I’m even more uncomfortable. Uncle Fu, don’t you know that since Liang Liang grew up at the beginning of thirteen years old, the son of the maid-in-law has always made his mind. The mother-in-law not only doesn't care, she is happy to see the result, and helps him to cool down together. You said that if it were not for the wife's suggestion, would she dare to have such a courage to covet the master? We finally got to the young master. Because of his fame, the master had to take the Fifth Young Master back. He didn’t say anything about what happened until now. Seeing that the days go by, the better, the Young Master even has a son, and the Fifth Young Master agrees with the Prince, but, But they actually came up with such a vicious strategy to injure the cold, ah, ah, if a pair of children can't have children after being married, even if the husband loves him again, in order to pass on the family, he will certainly take the concubine room, etc. The concubine's house gave birth to a son, how do you live the cool days? They are simply pushing Liangliang to death."

    Qi Yue cried and screamed hysterically. The whole person was completely out of control. Fu Ying couldn't hold back the tears anymore. She cried and comforted him while holding him: "I know, I know, don’t Qi Yue like this, Liang Liang will see it. Distressed, don't worry, we will definitely return, we will definitely..."

    "Woo...Uncle Fu...Woo..."

    Raising his hand to hug him, Qi Yue buried him in his shoulder and wept and wept for many years. All the grievances and distress that came broke out in an instant, and the old lady's poisonous schemes became the last straw that crushed him.     After Shen Liang left the