Chapter 96

"Your Majesty, the prince is your nephew, he hasn't married yet, can you really watch him go like this?"

    Lao Lin cried and rushed forward. The old emperor who was thinking about something was instantly beaten by him. Suddenly, he lowered his head and said weakly: "Old Lin, you get up first, how can I ignore Yuan Xun? Not to mention that he is my nephew, just to say that he is for the injury of thousands of people, it is impossible for me. Ignore them, but Wu Aiqing's medical skills are the best in the hospital. Even he is helpless. I have no better solution for a while. If I tell the world and recruit famous doctors, Yuan Yu can't wait for time."

    Indeed. For this reason, no one present could fault him. Pei Yuanxun was already in a coma, and his lips were no longer bloody. If it weren't for his martial arts skills and good physical foundation, he would have been braided at this time.

    "Woo...Poor prince..."

    Hearing this, Lao Lin wailed loudly in disregard of his image. The emperor and the ministers were extremely helpless, but they were not easy to scold. What was unexpected was that Lao Lin, who was crying, suddenly knelt and crawled. Stepping forward, he pulled the emperor's trousers and said with tears: "Your Majesty, the prince seems to be really dysfunctional. The old slave heard that unmarried men would be mocked if they went down there. A decent marriage, let him go down there and it will be beautiful, don’t be bullied by dogs, your majesty..."

    Lao Lin sat on the ground like a rascal and hugged his legs. Tears and nose were all wiped on his trousers, but the emperor was not in the mood to care about his attitude. He had been shocked by what he said a long time ago. He is dying and marrying a princess? With Pei Yuanxun's identity, the princess's background is not bad enough, which princely minister would be willing to push his own sons and daughters into the fire pit? Isn't it a fool

    "Your Majesty, please!" The

    emperor and the ministers all had a black line on their foreheads, and felt that this was wrong, but Lao Lin's mischievousness was fine, and Tianshu, the commander of the Iron Armored Guards, actually clasped his fists and one knee. Kneeled down.

    "Your Majesty, please!"

    With him taking the lead, the armored guards inside and outside the house knelt down, and the sound of petition resounded throughout the courtyard.

    The emperor finally changed his face, and the ministers’ faces were not very good-looking, but they couldn’t help but express that after a long time, the emperor suppressed his dissatisfaction. Yuan Yu's identity, ordinary people's twins or girls are not worthy of him, you may not be satisfied, if it is the prostitute of the royal minister's family...I say something bad, people may not marry him. To keep the widows, which minister would be willing to push his children into the fire pit? Even though I am the emperor, I can’t ignore the wishes of the Aiqings.”

    This is too unreliable, for they can't figure it out .

    "Then your majesty will bear the heart that your nephew will go down and be bullied? As your majesty said, the prince will be injured for the millions of people of Li people. Now he is in danger. If even this little regret can't be made up, his How can the soul rest in peace?” He

    wiped away his tears indiscriminately, and Lao Lin asked without fear. Before the emperor could respond, he rushed to Shen Ruiting’s face as if he had thought of something suddenly: “I heard that Lord Shen has always regarded Young Master Shen Liang as The evil star is miserable. I wish he disappeared far away. It happened that our prince made a public request for marriage a few days ago. It is better to marry the prince Shen Liang to the prince. Because of this, you are less thorny, and our prince can rest in peace. "     Shen Ruiting's face turned blue and white with anger. Although he doesn't want to see Shen Liang, there are many rumors about him treating Shen Liang, but after all, it is not someone else's own eyes. As you can see, even if it attracts a lot of criticism, no one dared to get it in front of him except the Yushi Supervisor who heard the wind, but if he really ignores Shen Liang's happiness in the second half of his life, he will marry him. The royal mansion is a widow who is a living widow, and he is bound to settle all the rumors. He is afraid that he will become a mouse crossing the street. The violent father-in-law and several brother-in-laws had to demolish him and Houfu. The most important point is that Shen Liang and his eldest son Shen Da have a very good relationship. When Shen Da comes back, I know that he is the one who caused Shen Liang, but I am afraid it is not. It's that simple to run away from home.