Chapter 37

The reputation is tarnished. If you find opportunities in the future, you can still be washed white. If some things are marked by someone, there will be no chance to be washed white, and you may even lose your life. For example, the Liu family is connected with the bandits. It seems ordinary, it seems that it is just some pickling things in the backyard of the Hou Mansion, but if one is not careful, it may become a sharp blade to their lives.

    "The official is wrong. Not only has the fifth young master changed, he is also quite eloquent. The banditry has nothing to do with the official and his sister. The fifth young master has nothing to do with the hearsay, and the reputation of our brothers and sisters has been tainted."

    Almost exhausted. All the self-control was restrained from running away. Liu Wenjin crushed the back alveolar, and every word seemed to pop out of his lips and teeth.

    "It's dead and there is no evidence, of course, it was because of the red mouth and white teeth of the adults and Madam Hou."

    Shen Liang was not naive enough to think that he could force him to confess his guilt here, and immediately changed the subject after the matter: "Unexplainable things. It doesn’t make any sense to say more, do you still have to check my carriage?"

    With those words as the foundation, even if he really has the official document of the royal list, he doesn’t have the courage to check his carriage again, unless he is really desperate. He was frustrated, he had to eat if he didn't eat it!

    "..."

    Liu Wenjin hated him, his eyes staring at him fiercely as if he had been poisoned, and after a while he had to raise his hand: "Let them leave."

    "Yes."

    After all, the opponent is a son of the Hou Palace, and his aura is surprising. It's pressing, haven't you seen the adults all defeated? The soldiers didn't dare to hesitate any longer, and immediately gave way.

    "Haha... It seems that Master Liu does not have official documents on the imperial list, so he dare not follow me to Jingzhaoyin Mansion."

    A smile that was enough to eclipse Baihua, Shen Liang turned and got into the carriage after speaking, ignoring his words. It will cause a terrifying uproar.

    "grown ups……"

    Until Shen Liang and their carriage disappeared in the rain curtain, Liu Wenjin did not respond. He was always dark with a face full of gloomy eyes, and the soldiers couldn't help shrinking a little. They heard all the words Shen Liang said before, whether it was or not. Really, maybe tomorrow morning the emperor's impeachment memorial will appear in the royal case, especially the bandits, the princess and Duanjun have never given up looking for the real murderer.

    "Go back." With a

    big wave, Liu Wenjin turned his horse's head sullenly, and led the soldiers away quickly.

    "The surname Liu is shameless? Even if he dares to claim to be your uncle? He clearly wants to tarnish your reputation. He is so deceitful and cool. Why did you let him go? You should take him directly to Beijing. Zhao Yin Mansion,

    let's see how he can say it." On the other side, on the carriage, Qi Yue's eyes were red with anger. He obviously didn't do anything. Why are those people always reluctant to let him go?

    "Since you know they are shameless, why bother with them?"

    He shook his head funny, and Shen Liang handed him a handkerchief to wipe his face. Qi Yue was still a little angry: "Can I not be angry? Nothing. It's more shameless than them."

    "Okay, stop getting angry. I'm afraid there will be a lot of this kind of thing in the future. How can I cry every time? Carefully don't hurt your eyes."

    Of course he has anger, but he doesn't. It would be sulking with himself, and it would be too uneconomical if he was angry, so he would only sprinkle at others if he was angry, and make him feel uneasy if he was angry.

    "

    Cool Liang , why don't you take them to Jingzhao Yin Mansion?" There was another person who was even more angry. Qi Xuan's voice also came in from outside the carriage. Shen Liang couldn't help laughing: "Do you really think he has no official documents? The Supreme Master’s Mansion was stolen, and the emperor ordered the entire city to be searched. He insisted that he didn’t know who we were to stop the carriage. What can we do with him? Don’t forget that I just came back. It’s been ten days in a row. What will others say when I have disturbed Jing Zhaoyin twice? Besides, I am still a Shuanger. Once my reputation is ruined, how can I discuss marriage in the future? The people in the Hou Mansion might be happy, right?"

    The most important thing is that with Shen Ruiting's desire to kill him, his real reputation is ruined. In order to preserve the reputation of his eldest brother and the Hou Mansion, he is afraid that he will marry him directly to the trafficker and pawn, and then cut off relations with him!

    Thinking of this, there was a cold in the cold eyes, and the already faintly aching head seemed to hurt even more.

    "Sorry, we thought it was too simple."

    After he said, Qi Yue finally realized that he was too impulsive, and a strong guilt surged up. Fortunately, Liangliang has been teaching him recently, expanding his horizons. When it came to the matter, he was still stupid, and the pleasure of the moment was ruining the future of Liang Liang and the young master.

    "No

    , Liang Liang , if so, why didn't Liu Wenjin follow you to Jingzhao Yin Mansion?" Qi Xuan reacted quickly, and Shen Liang leaned back against the carriage and smiled slightly: "Who knows, maybe you're confused? After all, the princess mansion has been clinging to the bandit. "

    Shen Liang didn't tell the truth. He knew why Liu Wenjin didn't dare to go. He would be unscrupulous after he had eaten it, but now there is no need to say that. .

    "It deserves it, it's better to piss him off."

    This is a bit childish, but it doesn't seem strange to say it from Qi Xuan's mouth.

    "Liangliang, if what you just said

    reaches Master Hou 's ears..." After regaining his composure, Qi Yue looked at him anxiously. The Hou Mansion sent Liangliang to the country village, claiming that he had been a child since he was a child. Illness, after all, Hou Ye is a senior official of the court. If people know that he believes in ghosts and gods so much, the memorials impeached by the officials may fly into the imperial library like snowflakes, although all kinds of rumors and rumors during this period It also shows that Liangliang did not go to the country village because of illness, but there is still no positive statement, and everyone does not take it seriously, but today it is Liangliang personally said that when the time comes, the reputation of Houye and Houfu I'm afraid that it will fall apart, and it is strange that Hou Ye can spare Liangliang.

    "What's the matter then?" The

    left and right just rushed to the re-entrance courtyard to scold him. He has long been used to it. Anyway, he has already picked out his eldest brother. What does the reputation of Hou Mansion and Shen Ruiting have to do with him?