Chapter 93

Pei Yuanxun did not say, Shen Liang was racking his brains and guessing that he would never have thought that the death of the first prince would still hide such a secret, but he could not admire the affection of the first emperor. It was not because of Pei Yuanxun or because of him. He hates Heaven, but he personally feels that his love for the Queen Mother is nothing more than that. If he really loves him so much, how can he leave her to spoil others? Even if the situation demands it, in addition to the first prince, he remembers that the old emperor has many brothers and sisters. Although most of them are dead, it is an indisputable fact that the mothers and concubines of those people are the women of the first emperor, right? Just like Shen Ruiting's love, it will only make people feel sick.

    What's more, for his self-righteous love, he does not hesitate to kill his wife and son, be cruel, and act like this, let alone benevolent, even human, he is not worthy!

    "A person who has never received emperor education is in charge of the country. It is no wonder that he can not support the Great Qin Dynasty. He will only harm Zhongliang and be suspicious of hundreds of officials. He also knows that you are the son of the first prince?" I

    don't know how long it has been, Shen Liang is extremely He snorted disdainfully, even if it was him, he had also heard of the benevolence of the first prince. If it were not for the first emperor to be inferior, and the first prince ascended the throne as the emperor, Da Qin would not have been so battered and fought for years.

    "I shouldn't know. If he knew, he would have spared no effort to strangle me."

    The same enemy of the happy person pleased him, and Pei Yuanxun's anger and excitement gradually calmed down. One day, he will tell the emperor and the queen mother. Kicked off the throne, pulled out the corpse of the first emperor, whistled the corpse, and took back his Daqin Jiangshan.

    "It's quite possible."

    He had been his daughter-in-law for several years in his previous life. Shen Liang still knew him a little bit, and nodded in agreement: "By the way, who is the real Qingping King?"

    He said before. He was holding the iron armor guard tightly with the real Prince Qingping, which shows that he must be still alive.

    "He, he is not in Daqin at the moment. He is my senior brother who is two years older than me. I was able to pretend to be him back then, but I was too tall since I was young. I will have the opportunity to introduce you to you in the future."

    Speaking of senior brothers, Pei A smile appeared on Yuan Yu's face.

    "Ok."

    Shen Liang nodded, leaning on him to close his eyes and fall asleep. It's no wonder that in his dream, Pei Yuanxun became the emperor. So, he didn't die at the beginning. It should be because Jin Chan escaped his shell by some means, but why he was in the old emperor. After his death, Qin Yunshen ascended to the throne for three years before attacking Daqin? Is it because of the setting sun? In that case, his bloody setting sun was resolved later?

    In any case, since Pei Yuanxun is the son of the first prince and has a deep hatred with the current emperor and queen mother, he will surely overthrow the court in the future and replace it. Now they both recognize each other again, then... go around, in the end he will still be heavy Back position?

    Thinking of this, Shen Liang couldn't help laughing. Fate is really a magical thing. No wonder Pei Yuanxun would say at the time that being an emperor is not his part, but it is possible to be a queen. At that time, he didn't like him yet, right? Really foresight.