Chapter 151

"Uncle Fu, are you in a hurry to marry Yunxi a daughter-in-law?"

    Too lazy to pay attention to him, Shen Liang simply talked to Fu Ying, and Pei Yuanxuan, who was left behind, was not upset, and reminded himself silently. Tianshu has to urge Huo Yelin and Shen Liang again. Before giving birth to a son, he has to marry his daughter-in-law, right?

    "Huh?" #*YQ*ZW*5#.#言情#中文#. Net

    obviously did not expect that she would be called suddenly, and she was holding a shy big treasure in a low voice, and Fu Ying raised her head subconsciously, but after a while she did not taboo and said:. "cloud River is not small, and that is definitely not want to lie to you, but he was eighteen, and then two years later it does not matter, your big bear"

    Daqin both men and women or Shuanger, fifteen on Be able to get married. Under some special circumstances, there are many people who are married between 12 and 30, especially poor people. However, because the military god wife strongly advocated that women and twins should have children after 18, there are Ability people usually let their children get married one or two years later, so as to avoid being resented by the infertility of the in-laws for many years, or facing danger when giving birth, so it is quite normal for men to be around 20, and for women and twins to marry at 17 or 8 of.

    "Really."

    Shen Liang nodded, and Fu Ying couldn't help wondering: "Why did Liang Liang think of asking this?"

    "No, just ask."

    Some things haven't been written yet, and Shen Liang didn't plan to say it, secretly But thinking that it was time to find a chance to meet Fu Yunxi, Xie Yan was a good person. If he was willing to take that step, maybe he and Fu Yunxi would really match well, and he would naturally like to see it.

    "Why didn't you see Brother Yue and them?"

    Seeing him staring at him suspiciously, Shen Liang changed the subject funny.

    "The three of them went to inspect Zhuangzi outside the city. Didn’t Qi Yue meet with the managers of Zhuangzi and shops in various places a few days ago? The income was handed in at the end of the year. The rain continued not long after the planting this year, and the flood was followed by floods. Not to mention the harvest, all the seeds were lost. Many farmers on the Zhuangzi heard that they could not open the pot. Qi Yue wanted to say The Zhuangzi outside the city is relatively close, first check it, and work out the corresponding strategy according to the different situations of each Zhuangzi. Listening to his tone, it seems that after the Zhuangzi outside the city has inspected, he has to go to the distant Zhuangzi to check one by one. , I think he is very motivated, and it’s better than staying at home all day to help me take my child to see a doctor.”

    Putting aside all doubts, Fu Ying said sincerely with her arms around Dabao. To be honest, she wants to marry her son and a daughter-in-law. He felt that Qi Yue and Qi Xuan were all pretty good. If Yunxi married one back, it would really be incredibly fragrant, but this matter hasn't been written yet, so he wouldn't be able to tell it.

    "Well, as long as he likes it, it doesn't matter if he continues to learn medical skills

    , he knows a little bit, and he can protect himself." Shen Liang nodded in agreement , he didn't force anyone to do anything. Qi Yue likes to manage Zhuangzi. Hepuzi, in the future, all the properties under his name will be handed over to him, even if he doesn't know how to do it in the early stage, it doesn't matter that he may cause some losses to him. Why don't you learn things, why don't you pay some tuition? No one is born with everything.