Chapter 125

With the help of Shen Qiang and others, a large cart of steamed buns was quickly distributed. Almost all the refugees received one. However, it is impossible for the refugees who came along the road to hear the news. After all, the number of steamed buns is limited. Refugees are endless. Looking at the almost hungry eyes of those refugees, Shen Qiang and others are a little scared, and they retreat to the old lady one after another, leaving all the troubles to Shen Liang.

    "Sorry everyone, today's steamed buns have been distributed."

    Shen Liang stepped forward and said truthfully, accompanied by Lei Zhen Yaoguang. He really has no steamed buns to be distributed, so he can only say no to them. The refugees have come all the way. , I also know that he is not a hypocritical person, and he did not make trouble, but it is inevitable that he is a little disappointed.

    "Donor Shen, the medicine you want has been fried."

    At this moment, two young novices came to them with a bowl of medicine. Shen Liang took the medicine and smelled it. After making sure that there was nothing wrong, he turned around and squatted down on the man. In front of him: "Let the child drink while it is hot."

    "Thank you

    Master Shen." The man smiled shyly, took the medicine bowl and tested the temperature, and sent it to the child to make sure it was not hot. , It will be better if you drink the medicine. Father and the others are no longer there. You can't leave your father anymore."

    Papa!

    The man said and said, tears fell into the medicine bowl. The child crooked in his arms was up to two years old, but he raised his hand sensibly and wiped his tears: "Father, daddy, don't cry! Bao, Bao Drink it."

    "Um..."

    He nodded with tears, the man raised his head slightly, and the medicine bowl was sent forward again. The child really opened his mouth and slowly drank the concoction in the bowl, doing everything he could. The cold eyeballs in the view rolled around, suddenly said: "Where are you from? Are there any other family members?"

    "Huh?"

    Obviously he did not expect that he would make a sudden noise. The man moved the medicine bowl away slightly to avoid choking the child: "Back to Master Shen, I'm from Heyang County. About a month ago, a big accident happened in Heyang County. The large-scale mountain collapsed and half of Heyang County was buried alive. My family...They were all buried in the rocks, only me and this child..." At

    this point, the man couldn't help tears in his eyes. He originally had a happy little family. Her husband was a child, who would do the bills and help in the shop in the town. The family’s life was fine, but the disaster came and took away all of his relatives in an instant. Life, home is gone, husband and relatives are gone. Seeing that the originally white and fat child looks thin and thin day by day, he can't care about the sadness, so he can only take him to the imperial city with most of the refugees, hoping to make money. They had to work to support him and his children. Unfortunately, the imperial city was not as beautiful as it was said. The soldiers who entered the city saw that he and the children were both thin and dirty. They were not allowed to enter at all for fear that they might be sick, let alone. Said it was looking for a job that could fill the stomach.

    "Hmm... Would you like to take your child as a slave?"

    Shen Liang asked again after a little thought. Everyone who heard this couldn't help but stare, including Lei Zhen and Yao Guang. He was Are you going to be good guys to the end? Based on their understanding of Liangliang, he shouldn't be such a bad and kind person, right?