Chapter 138

"Rather than talking nonsense here, my second aunt is better to think about the person who committed adultery with the eighth sister. Tsk tsk... The eighth sister looks quite quiet on weekdays, but I didn't expect the taste to be so heavy."

    The scene at this time, and memory. How similar, the difference is that it is Shen Qiao who has suffered this time, and she is not dead yet, she just passed out.

    "You...little beast! Don't want to insult my innocence."

    Zhao Lan's eyes were splitting, the scarlet blood slowly slipping down the corners of her mouth, and she couldn't help but sneer: "Innocent?"

    His eyes were very meaningful. He looked at him, and at this moment, she still confessed to the Shen Qiao who was still in his arms, and the mess that was full of the house, now she still tells him something innocent, don't you think it's funny?

    "Puff..."

    Noting his gaze, Zhao Lan only felt a blockage in her heart. There was a burst of sweetness in her throat, and a big mouthful of bloody arrows burst out. The heart's heart was burning and burning with unbearable pain. All this should have happened. In the little beast's body, why is his daughter the last victim? Pity his daughter still didn't have a blind date, how will she behave in the future?

    Thinking of this, Zhao Lan felt even more piercing pain.

    "Second aunt, take care of your body. After all, the eighth sister still needs you to take care of her. If you play so much, you are not afraid to leave a psychological shadow. The daughter of the imperial city grew up knows how to play." After

    speaking, Shen Liang turned around. When he left, Lei Zhen followed him step by step.

    "Little beast, I want you to die without a place to be buried!"

    Inside the house, Zhao Lan roared wildly with hatred to the extreme, and had already stepped out of the main room to take a sullen step, and muttered with her eyes down. Stepped forward again, and left without looking back.

    What happened in Dongxiang and Nanxiang quickly spread. Dongling Houfu's face was really lost this time. Three prostitutes and two climbed into the bed of the four princes without shame. Whether I met the lover or met the gangster, innocence was completely destroyed, and it was still in the temple's wing. The pilgrims who stayed in the temple because of the destruction of the Yingfeng Bridge couldn’t help talking about it. I believe it won’t take long. It will be transmitted back to the imperial city.

    That happened, and the emperor’s imperial decree made the princes rush back to the imperial city immediately. Before Lu Yang rushed to the East Chamber, the princes left, leaving only two women who didn’t even have to wear clothes. Wrapped in the quilt and curled up on the bed, when Lu Yang found them, both of them were crying aggrievedly, and it was almost a matter of time before they went back.

    The temple was originally a place for clean repairs. Where did the doctor ask them to invite them. The host who understands the trick of ambiguity simply helped the old lady and Shen Qiao take a look. After leaving a few patches of medicine, he left, watching the old lady follow Shen Qiao was unconscious, Zhao Lan and Lu Yang could only tell their subordinates to prepare to return to the imperial city.

    "Qiaoer..." The

    servants were packing things up, Zhao Lan, who had moved Shen Qiao back, touched her daughter's face and wept tears. In just an hour or two, he seemed to be more than ten years old.