Aside

Hey loves!

If you haven't seen my announcement I put on my profile, you may be wondering why I am updating. Well I have some bad news.

Yesterday, I was reading a book from a fellow author and they revealed that their works are being stolen and published on another site.

"Okay...how does this pertain to you exactly?"

I'm glad you asked. Well I done some research myself and found out that all of my stories on wattpad have been stolen and published on this same site.

I am really disappointed in Wattpad for breaking their policy on privacy and copyright. I was never notified that my stories would be on any other platform. The worst part of this is that this is happening to other Wattpad writers as well!

For the rest of the month, I will keep all of my works on here while I look for another platform that is NOT working with this mirror site. After March is done, I am transferring all of my works to the new platform and will let you all know.

For all of my fellow wattpad authors, please research your works to see if this is happening to you. If you see the site "Truyen4u" after searching one of your stories, that site is stealing your work.

If you know any trustworthy and legit websites that allow fanfic authors to publish their works for free (cuz we love free over here), please comment them below.

I love you all and thank you for the continued support!