Anniversary Lovin'

@prettyhope2013 This for you boo!

Tonight Trey got something in store for his girl, Hope, for their first year anniversary. He guides her to the special place as she follows blindfolded.

T: Come on baby, one more step.

She takes one more step and stops.

H: Ok, what are you doing Tremaine?

Trey undo the blindfold and Hope stands in awe. There are candles lit all around the room with slow jams playing in the back. She looks to the left and see a table with wine glasses standing next to a bottle.

H: Trey this is beautiful.

He grabs her hand and walks her to the table. A server comes in with some food as she is smiling from ear to ear.

S: You both enjoy.

Trey smiles back and the server walks away. Trey and Hope talk while they are eating their food. They continue drinking the wine after they finish with their food.

H: Tremaine, this was really an amazing date. Thank you.

T: It's not over baby.

He gets up and reaches for her hand. She looks at him with confusion.

T: Dance with me.

She smiles and grabs his hand as she stands up. They walk to the middle of the room and start slow dancing. She closes her eyes and rest her head on his shoulder.

H: This is perfect.

T: I love you Hope.

She looks up at him and smile.

H: I love you too.

He kiss her and they continue dancing throughout the night. Time is just passing by.

T: Come on, let's go.

He grabs her hand and leads her upstairs to the bedroom. He close the door and pulls her close.

H: I see you really want it.

He smiles as he pick her up and lay her on the bed.

T: I know I'm not the only one.

He kiss her as she wraps her arms and legs around him. She takes off his shirt while he takes off her dress. She undo his belt and pants. She bites her lip and he start kissing her neck. He continues kissing down her body as she moans quietly. He kiss the hem of her panties and takes them off. He lick his lips before he start eating her out. She moans louder as he grabs her legs tight.

H: Oh gosh don't stop.

He go deeper as she push his head further. She starts taking her bra off. He sucks her lip as she moans louder and bite her lip. He go back up her body and kiss her softly. He slides inside her slowly as she gasps. He continues kissing her while going deep and slow inside her.

H: Yes right there.

She has her hands on his back while he go harder. He whispers in her ear.

T: You like that baby?

H: Oh yes Tremaine! Keep going please!

He continues going hard and deep while kissing her neck. She starts moaning louder as she dig her nails in his back. He stops and he lays on the bed. She get what he wants her to do and start riding slowly as he sits up holding her body. He starts kissing her body as she continues riding him. He pulls her hair softly as he kiss her neck softly. She grabs his arms indicating she is about to climax.

H: Oh yes Tremaine!

She screams as she climax. Seconds later, Trey starts grunting, indicating that he bust inside her. He kiss her with his arms caressing her body.

T: Happy anniversary baby.

H: Happy anniversary Tremaine.

She smiles as she lays on top of him.