A Lil Somethin' 3 (#1 Fan)

Listen to the song as you read it!

Trey is just getting out of the bathroom from taking a shower and looks at the time. He smiles as the time winds down towards her arrival. He lays on the bed and thinks about what will go down as soon as she walks in the room. He kinda don't want to be the opposite of what she expects, and wants her begging for more when they finish. He thinks about what she might be wearing under that trench coat again as his eyes close slowly.

Stasia is in the elevator waiting for the doors to open on Trey's floor. She starts thinking about him and how good it would feel when he touches her. Chills go down her back as she continues thinking about it. She grows impatient as time goes by slower by the minute. The elevator finally stops and the doors open as she walks out. Her hips sway a little bit as she walks towards his door.

Trey lick his lips as he impatiently waits for her arrival. He wants to take her down already and see what ole girl can do behind closed doors. A knock takes him out of his thoughts as he gets up. He opens the door and there she is with Bully.

T: She good fam.

Stasia smiles as he grabs her hand. He closes the door behind her as she walks further in the room. She bites her lip as she looks around, feeling Trey's eyes staring at her. She turns around as he looks at her up and down.

S: You like what you see?

T: Yeah, I would love it when I see what's under this trench coat of yours.

She smiles as he pulls her close to him.

S: Well why don't you undo it for me?

He smirks at her and slowly undo the trench coat. He opens it a bit to reveal her wearing a black lace set with sheer thigh high stockings and garter belt. He can't help but lick his lips at her as she looks at him seductively.

S: What are you going to do now?

He looks back up at her and kiss her lips. Her hands touch his face as his hands guides down her back. He takes her coat off and lays her down on the bed. Her legs wrap around him as he grinds on her slowly. She moans in the kiss as Trey smirks. He kiss down her neck and body as she licks her lips. Moans occasionally slips through her lips as he kiss down to her underwear. He places her legs on his shoulders as he plants kisses on her inner thigh. He breathes on her lips through her panties and she gets wetter.

T: Already wet for me baby?

S: Yes daddy.

He smirks as he kiss her lips through her panties and she bites her lip. He slowly takes the panties off and spreads her legs wide. His tongue roams around her lips and dips between them. Stasia gasps in pleasure as she arch her back. Her moans stay low as his tongue guides up and down between her lips.

S: Oh yes Trey.

She place her hand on his head without pushing it down as he starts nibbling on her pearl. She starts trembling as he sucks on it, making her moan louder. She gently pushes his head down as her back continue to arch. Trey keeps her legs spread as he continues eating her out.

S: Oh fuck yes, you're gonna make me come already.

He smiles as he continues terrorizing her pearl. Stasia starts grabbing the sheets tight as she gets close to her climax.

S: Oh I'm coming!

She climax on his lips as he sits up, licking his lips. She smiles as he kiss her and she flips him on his back. He smacks her ass as she giggles and kiss down his body. Trey licks his lips as she gets closer to his Calvin Kliens. She looks at him as she rubs his shaft through his underwear.

T: Show me what that mouth do babygirl.

He say as he puts his thumb in her mouth and she sucks it gently. She takes his dick out and her mouth opens.

S: We gonna have to see how this will all fit.

She spits and strokes it slowly as he continues looking at her. She licks the tip as he bites his lip. She licks his shaft before stuffing him in her mouth. Trey tilts his head back in pleasure as she looks at his reactions. She sucks faster as Trey holds her hair back.

T: Yeah baby keep doin that.

She continues sucking as she alternates her looking at him and back down to what she is doing. She lifts her head up and continues stroking him fast.

T: Do it with no hands.

Stasia puts her hands on the side of the bed as she starting sucking his dick again. Feeling him in her throat turns Stasia on as she continues deepthroating him.

T: Fuck girl.

He starts fucking her face as she looks up at him. He holds her head down for a few seconds and release it with her gasping for air. Stasia licks her lips as he pulls her up and puts her on all fours. He smacks her ass again before sliding inside her. Stasia gasps to his entrance and grabs the sheets. Trey wanted her to take all of him.

T: You better take this dick.

He instantly go fast as her moans get loud. The only things being heard is the headboard beating the wall, Stasia moans, and their skins slapping. Stasia is enjoying every minute of this that she don't want this to end.

S: Oh yes, fuck me daddy!

She looks back at him as he pounds her hard. He grabs her neck as he pulls her close to him.

T: Oh fuck babygirl.

He slows down as Stasia bounces on his dick. Trey tilts his head back in pleasure as she bites her lip.

T: Yeah baby just like that.

He place his hands on her hips as she continues looking back at him. He stops her and pulls out before she lays on her back. He places her legs back on his shoulders and slides back in. She slurs as he slowly slips inside. He goes at a steady pace as Stasia closes her eyes and licking her lips.

T: You ready to take this dick again?

S: Yes daddy give it to me.

Trey begins going fast again as the headboard starts beating against the wall. Her moans get louder as she grabs the sheets tight.

S: Oh fuck yes right there!

Trey puts his hand around her neck as he pipes her down, getting deep inside her. He pushes her legs back as his view of him going in and out of her gets more visible. Stasia is getting close to her climax as she starts trembling again.

S: Oh make me come again please!

T: Oh fuck yeah baby keep squeezin.

He goes faster as her moans get louder. Stasia starts rubbing her pearl while Trey's hand is wrapped around her neck.

S: Oh my gosh yes!

She climax hard on him as he pulls out quickly going towards her face. She opens her mouth as he busts on her tongue. She looks at him as she sucks him slowly and looking at him. She swallows his nut as they both lay on the bed beside each other.

S: Damn that was amazing.

T: Damn is right baby.

S: By the way, the name is Stasia but you can call me Stasi.

He grabs her hand and kisses the back of it.

T: Nice to finally meet you.

S: Same to you.

They both giggle and he kiss her.