Don't Underestimate Me

You and Trey are laying down on the couch, watching a movie. He keeps messing with you and you keep telling him to stop.

T: Baby, why do you want me to stop?

Yu: Because I said so Trey.

T: I want you though.

He starts playing with your boobs and you smack your lips.

Yu: Tremaine!

T: Fine, I'll stop. Why are you acting so innocent? This is not who I met years ago.

You look at him like he lost his mind. You roll your eyes and get up from the couch. You start walking upstairs to your room.

T: Where are you going?

You ignore him and continue walking upstairs. You close and lock the door before laying down on your bed.

Yu: He don't want me to be innocent? Ok, that's fine.

You stand up and walk into the bathroom. You turn the water on and strip out of your clothes. You climb in and let the water hit your body. You think about what you are going to do to make Trey regret what he said. You smile to a couple of ideas in your head. You quickly wash yourself before hopping out of the shower. You wrap a towel around your body before walking out of the bathroom. You go into your closet and pick out the lingerie you bought some time ago. You never thought you would wear it this soon, but it's the only way to get him back. You put it on and grab your trench coat. You walk out and check yourself out in the mirror. You put your red lipstick on before biting your lip. You check yourself one more time before walking downstairs. You see Trey playing video games and walk behind him. You wrap your arms around his neck from behind and whisper in his ear.

Yu: You say I'm acting all innocent. Come upstairs and let's see who is innocent.

You kiss his neck before walking back upstairs. You close the door and wait for him to come in. He opens the door and see you in a trench coat. He lick his lips as he grabs you by the waist. You push him on the bed and climb on top of him.

Yu: You thought you could talk to me like you did? Oh no baby, you really thought.

You lean down and kiss his lips. He place his hands on your waist as you grab the pillow he is laying down on. You start grinding on him as he rubs his hands up and down your back. You sit up and take his shirt off. He undo your trench coat and see your lingerie.

Yu: You like?

He bites his lip as you giggle. You kiss down his chest towards his pants and rubs your hand along his bulge. You bite your lip as you look at him. You unzip his pants and pull them off along with his underwear. You grab his breath and stroke it slowly. He tilts his head back as you watch him. You smile before putting it in your mouth, sucking it slowly.

T: Damn baby.

You look at him as you continue sucking and he grabs your hair. He push your head further as you feel him in your throat. He let your head go as you catch your breath.

Yu: Damn, you couldn't wait?

T: I never thought you can do it so good.

You smirk and continue sucking it. He groans a little louder as you moan softly. You pull him out of your mouth and spit on it. Trey grabs you and lays you on the bed. He kiss your lips as he get between your legs. He guides his hand down to your panties and rubs you through them. You moan softly as he watch you.

T: Feels good?

You nod as he slides his hand inside and continue rubbing your pearl.

Yu: Oh gosh Tremaine.

T: Saying my real name baby?

You bite your lip as he rubs faster. You grab his free hand tight as you quickly close your legs.

T: Nuh uh, keep them open baby.

He spreads them out as he moves down, planting kisses on his way down. He takes your panties off and licks your lips as you gasp loud. He starts eating you out as you grab the pillow again.

Yu: Oh yes, suck it baby.

He place his hands on your thighs so you don't close them. You start shaking a little as you get close to your climax.

Yu: I'm about to come.

T: Hold it baby.

He stops as he kiss back up your body. He slides inside and you moan loud. You wrap your legs around him as he strokes deep inside you.

Yu: Yes Tremaine.

You say as you tilt your head back. He grabs your boobs tight as he continues going hard and deep. You bite your lip as you continue moaning.

Yu: Yes baby keep doing that.

He grabs your legs and place them on his shoulders as he go deeper. The headboard start beating against the wall as you continue grabbing the pillow. He slows down and you turn him on his back. You start riding him as he grabs your hips tight. You move your hair out of the way as you continue riding him.

T: Keep riding just like that baby.

He tilts his head back as you place your hands on his chest. You moan louder as you ride faster. He grabs your boobs again and you put your hands on his.

T: Damn girl, you're going to make me come.

You bite your lip as you continue. You take your trench coat and bra off. You throw it somewhere and continue moaning. You slow down and grind on him. You get off of him and he put you on all fours. He slides back in as you lay down. He smacks your ass as you moan in pleasure.

T: You like when I do that?

Yu: Yes daddy!

His chest touch your back as he grabs your neck.

Yu: Oh yes, get rough with me.

You moan louder as he go faster and deeper inside you. You grab the sheets as he still has his hand around your neck.

Yu: Oh can I come please daddy?

T: Come for daddy.

You moan as you climax. Your legs start shaking uncontrollably, but you get on your back facing Trey.

T: I'm about to come.

Yu: I want it daddy please give it to me.

He tilts his head back as he shoots all in your mouth. You stroke him slowly as you swallow it.

Yu: Am I still innocent?

T: Hell no baby.

You smile as you get up.

Yu: Don't underestimate me again baby.

You walk back in the bathroom as you smile.