Makeup Sex

Yu: I am so sick of you embarrassing me!

T: Embarrassing you? You are the one wearing a skin tight dress and walking around with that guy!

Yu: Jarvis? Trey, he is gay. He wanted me to go with him to the club because he didn't want to go alone!

T: So you go to a gay club, looking like this?!

He say while forcing you to turn around.

Yu: Tremaine Neverson! You know damn well I don't hook up with girls! And you should know that you can't walk in a club with a tshirt and sweatpants.

T: I don't give a damn! You go to a gay club and don't tell me? How am I suppose to know you ain't actually make out with a lesbian?

You look at him like he lost his damn mind.

Yu: Really?! You think I would go to a gay club and make out with a lesbian? You know what? I'm just about done.

You say as you throw your hands up and walk upstairs to your bedroom. You go through your stash and take out your blueberry kush. You roll it up and light it up. You lay back as you take in the good stuff. You hear Trey walking up to your room, but you don't care at this point. Trey lays next to you as you continue smoking. He snatches the blunt from you and start smoking it.

Yu: Aye! Roll and smoke your own blunt!

You snatch it back from him and take a puff.

T: You need to learn to share.

He snatch it back and take another puff.

Yu: I hate you! I can't have anything in this house.

You get up and start leaving, but Trey pulls you back.

T: What you said to me?

Yu: I said I hate you! You get jealous too easily, and I can't do things for myself! I'm so tired of your overly sensitive ass!

You get out of his grip and start walking away again. Trey pulls you towards him and crashes his lips on yours. You place your hands on his face as he place his hands on your back. You push him away.

Yu: No. Every time we fight, you want to have sex.

T: Girl shut the hell up and take this.

He pulls you back and start kissing your neck. You try to fight, but you eventually give in. You feel Trey's finger trace along your dress as he take it off. He moves his hands down to your lower back. He picks you up and pins you against the wall. He undo his pants as you pull his beast out. He pulls your panties to the side as he slides inside you. You bite your lip as he go slow. He kiss your neck as you wrap your arms around his neck.

Yu: Keep going baby.

He go faster as you moan louder. You moan in his ear as he raise your hands above your head.

T: Oh yeah.

Yu: Yes Trey, don't stop!

He continues going hard and you tighten your rapture around his waist. You moan louder as you get close to your climax.

Yu: Oh I'm about to come!

T: Come for me baby.

You scream as you climax. He grunts as he busts in you. You are still moaning as you both try to catch your breath.

T: Are you still mad at me?

Yu: No.

He smiles and kiss you.