It Would Be You

You and Trey are laying down in bed, cuddling. You two decided to have the rest of the night to yourselves, free from distractions and people. Just you, him, and nothing else.

T: Baby?

Yu: Yes?

You say as you turn around, facing him.

T: Do you love me?

Yu: Of course I do. Why would you think I don't?

T: I just wanted to make sure.

Yu: Do you love me?

T: More than anything in this world.

Yu: I just wanted to make sure.

You both giggle as he sits up.

T: But for real though, I love you girl. I never thought I would feel this way about anyone after getting used to how life works for someone like me. I've always wanted a girl who loves me for me, who knows that I mess up sometimes but never give up on us. I talk about you all the time with my people and they always say they want to meet you.

Yu: Why I didn't meet them already?

T: Every time I am close to that point of someone I love to meet my family, I end up ruining the love we created.

Yu: Tremaine, you know I am not going anywhere. Even if you do something stupid that will make me beat the hell out of you, I won't leave because my life wouldn't be the same without you.

T: That's why I love you. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to not have you with me while I'm on tour? I can't touch you, or kiss you, or even see you face to face.

Yu: We have managed to stick together through it though.

T: All my life, I've seen many of people finding love and I'm sitting here waiting on a girl for me to love. Then I found you.

You smile and look down, but he lifts your chin.

T: I don't ever want you to leave me. I rather die than see you walk away from me. I'm fully committed to you and only you. I want you to be my wife and the mother of my kids.

Yu: I love you too Tremaine.

He kiss your lips as a tear slowly roll down your cheek. He wipes it away and smiles.

Yu: I am going to be honest, for a second I thought you were proposing.

T: One day baby, one day.

You both giggle as you get out of bed as walk to the bathroom.

Yu: I'm going to take a bath, you want to join me?

He points at himself as his eyebrow rise and you bite your lip. He smiles and get out of bed.

T: Let's go.

He wraps his arms around you as you both close the door.