All The Time

Shekinah&Trey

Shekinah's POV:

Tonight is just going to be me and my baby. No work. No phone calls. No interruptions. Just us. I am going to make sure that this night go nice and slow, so our minds will only focus on what's in front of us and enjoy the night while we have the time.

Kinah walks out of the bathroom with a towel around her body and go to the closet. She dries her body off and put on her black lace underwear. She slips on her black Nike shorts and spaghetti strap shirt before walking downstairs to the kitchen. Trey walks in the house, putting his jacket on the coat rack.

T: Hey baby.

K: Hey you.

She walks over to him and kiss him.

T: Ooo, are we having something tonight?

K: Yes, in fact, we are having the whole night to ourselves.

She wraps her arms around his neck as he smile.

T: Oh yeah?

K: Yeah. That means no interruptions. In five minutes, turn that phone off, set the alarm, and come upstairs to accompany your lady.

She say and bite her lip as he raise his eyebrow.

T: I'll be there in three minutes.

K: Good.

She grabs two glasses and a bottle of wine as she go back upstairs to the bedroom. She put them on the dresser and go in front of the mirror. Trey walks in the room and wraps his arms around her waist, hiding his face in her neck.

T: You know I love you right?

K: Yes, do you know I love you?

T: I most definitely know that.

He start kissing her neck softly as he pull her shirt straps down. She leans her head back and close her eyes. He pulls her close and continues pulling down her shirt.

K: Take it baby, and it can take all night.

T: Oh promise me, I'll take all night to please what I got baby.

They smile as he pull her back to the bed. She lays down as he gets on top of her. He start grinding on her as she bite her lip. She grabs his shirt and takes it off slowly. He kiss down her body as he take off a piece of clothing. She moans quietly as he get closer to her panties. He pulls her panties to the side and go straight to business. A moan escapes Kinah's lips as she arch her back in pleasure.

K: Oh yes baby just like that.

Her legs wraps around his shoulders and he push them back down on the bed.

T: Relax baby, daddy will take care of you.

She bites her lip as he go back to terrorizing her pearl. Her moans get louder as she push his head further. She leans her head back and close her eyes. Trey looks up at her, admiring what she is doing. He takes her panties off as he kiss back up her body. She place her hands on his face as she kiss him and he start grinding on her again.

K: Give it to me Trey.

He undo his pants as she lick her lips. He pulls his beast out and rubs it against her pearl. He slides inside her as she gasp to the sudden entrance. He slowly strokes inside her, holding on to her hands as he kiss her neck. She moans in his ear as her back arch a little bit more.

K: Oh my gosh yes!

He continues going hard as Kinah lick her lips. She grabs his hands tighter as her eyes roll to the back of her head.

T: Oh damn Kinah.

He picks up the speed as both of them get closer to their climax.

K: Oh my gosh I'm about to come!

T: Come with me baby.

He continues stroking inside her and they both climax. She shakes uncontrollably as she kiss him softly.

K: I love you.

T: I love you too.

K: You want to take a bath and sip some wine?

T: Are we having another round after?

K: Absolutely.

They both giggle and get off the bed to go to the bathroom. Kinah grabs the glasses and bottle before following Trey to the bathroom.